Guests on Tamagotchi Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont like guests... I think if you dont have a Music star it is okay to be a guest... But for the others, I dont know why you would want to be a guest then a Tama.

I guess my fav guest would have to be... Gozarutchi. But if they made a Shimashimetchi guest, that would be my favorite. :D

I don't really like guests myself. Why would you not like guests? and my reason is because they look ugly and they are annoying :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I KNOW THEY ARE SO ANNOYING THAT THEY GET MAD BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A TAMAGOTCHI
Don't get mad at the guests, just because they don't have a Tamagotchi V6. You know that do have feelings like us and they should be treated the same as logged in Tamagotchis. We were all once a guest you know. B)

My favourite guest is Violetchi! :ichigotchi:

I don't really like guests myself. Why would you not like guests? and my reason is because they look ugly and they are annoying :eek: :gozarutchi:
i SO agree! i just like to be mean to them and make them cry and get angry...and when they do i make smiley faces...when they make smilys back, I just give them a question mark and an "X" and they run away crying! haha

i SO agree! i just like to be mean to them and make them cry and get angry...and when they do i make smiley faces...when they make smilys back, I just give them a question mark and an "X" and they run away crying! haha
I agree with you there thx for the advice but when they cry i just angry face at them to make it worse B) anyway you know that there are some popular fulltime guests like ca2338, yo2508, ab1817, and ce1923 all annoy me and they keep saying hi over and over again and they keep saying 'wanna be friends?' over and over again! and i always say no

OMG! haha i do EXACTLY that!!

My favourite guest is Violetchi! :lol:

I think violetchi is pretty but memetchi is the one i might want to be friends with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because they're guests, you don't have to assume they all do the typical annoyance. That's just prejudiced. Get to know something first before you label something. Way to troll.

Just because they're guests, you don't have to assume they all do the typical annoyance. That's just prejudiced. Get to know something first before you label something. Way to troll.
idk about everybody else but im mean to the ones who ARE annoying... "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" X a million.

idk about everybody else but im mean to the ones who ARE annoying... "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" "wanna be friends" X a million.
Just angry face :D lol :lol: and say no everytime!

I wrote tamagotchi people and i asked them for all guests to be these character with nazotchi's hat :) :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :D :D :lol: :mimitchi: :lol: :nazotchi:

I like the guests, but why can't you CHOSE the one you want? Like, I got a Gozarutchi once when I first got a Music City Account, and I ALMOST made my V5 get slammed into the computer!!

I have bad temper, don't i? It's because I'm senistive.

Don't get mad at the guests, just because they don't have a Tamagotchi V6. You know that do have feelings like us and they should be treated the same as logged in Tamagotchis. We were all once a guest you know. :lol:
My favourite guest is Violetchi! :D
I couldn't have put it better myself! <_< I have been a guest for most of my time on Music City. I only recently got my Music Star (because my Mum banned me from Tamagotchis ages ago, until I got one from a friend for my birthday and my Dad let me use it), and it felt so good that people were taking me seriously for once!! When you are logged in as a guest, it's like you're being racially discriminated. Not just by the Music City system, but by other users also!

I couldn't have put it better myself! :p I have been a guest for most of my time on Music City. I only recently got my Music Star (because my Mum banned me from Tamagotchis ages ago, until I got one from a friend for my birthday and my Dad let me use it), and it felt so good that people were taking me seriously for once!! When you are logged in as a guest, it's like you're being racially discriminated. Not just by the Music City system, but by other users also!
WHY BANNED! :eek: :eek:

Anyway I now do know how they feel when you get mad at them because I had that experience with my favorite pop star and they wouldn't stop angry facing at me :p

Latest posts

Back