Wierdest reason you've been suspended.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

costella

Reaction score
The wierdest reason I have ever been suspended was for "talking about the size of body parts"

XD

TELL MEH YOUR REASONS!

I'm way too paranoid to take any risks on that website. The Neopets Team has insane rules, so I'm not surprised when I hear that people are getting suspended for ridiculous reasons. :|

...When I was a wee tike, 14 years old. xD I got a warning because I got reported for talking about Jesus, SOOO In my smart head...I started an argument with the Administrator!... :mimitchi: I got banned the next day. But hey, I got them extreamily mad, because I literally confused them with my advanced skills in knowledge, and I guess they just couldn't win the fight, SOOO they banned my account, afraid to lose.

Wusses. =P

...When I was a wee tike, 14 years old. xD I got a warning because I got reported for talking about Jesus, SOOO In my smart head...I started an argument with the Administrator!... :D I got banned the next day. But hey, I got them extreamily mad, because I literally confused them with my advanced skills in knowledge, and I guess they just couldn't win the fight, SOOO they banned my account, afraid to lose.
Wusses. =P
Um, no. You got frozen because you were talking about a religious figure, which is not allowed at all. So I'm guessing you tried to appeal your warning, instead of just following the rules, and you were frozen.

They didn't freeze you because you were "too smart for them" :blink:

I've never been suspended, but my sister has been frozen - three times. She deserved all three times.

First account - She was scamming. She deserved it.

Second Account - She was posting chain letters. She should be smart enough to know better.

Third Account - She though it was funny to quote the band camp line from American Pie.

Shes so far managed to keep her fourth out of trouble. /facepalm

I have managed to get myself into religious debates on there before, never once had a warning. I've been lucky. The moderators are not very consistent about banning and suspending. Sometimes it seems as if they do nothing, and other times they bring down the ban hammer so fast you can't blink.

These days I only go onto zap my pets with the lab ray now when I remember, I don't chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back