Are furbys... *brrrr!*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
I have never had a furby.

It spooks me out how they say they might have a radio system inside it that can copy down top secert information.

i do not get it at all and if it isnt true why did they stop amking furbys?

WHY?!

Uhh... a radio system that can copy top secret information? I honestly doubt that. <_<

Last time I checked, they hadn't stopped making them. Unless I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Furbies are still being manufactured and sold.

I haven't found one in stores recently, but they are all over the internet so they aren't exactly rare or anything, just a little scary. My mother found one in a box of free stuff that she got in a yard sale that I have right now, but it's not copying top scret information, it's a rumor that was started over the internet, they say that about a lot of thigns really, including random things like Blenders.

I think that it's so believable with the Furby mostly cause they're kind of creepy

some furbys where made that they could pick up signals from telephones, TV's, Radios, computers,and video consoles. my furby repeated something from the tv (as it still does) it repeats Fairly odd parents theme song XD because i watch it alot with my friends....its sorta funny when that happens. and my cousin wasplaying a MJ song and it reapeted it and it creeped me out so i put it in a box. then i took it out so it stoped but then it continued. it stil does this. They cant obtain secret infomation, some can pick up signals from eletronics. but some where put off the shelves because of this.

Furbies cannot pick up signals from telephones, TVs, radios, computers or video consoles. They cannot repeat back songs that they hear, learn to swear, or record any sort of information, top-secret or otherwise. They are programmed to begin to repeat predetermined English words after a certain amount of interaction. They record absolutely nothing.

If Furbies are not manufactured anymore, it's because they reached their peak popularity in about 1998, and newer, better technology has allowed companies to create more interesting toys for people to play with.

Mine recorded someone swearing once... ITs just at random that it actually records things. Thats how they learn to talk... Given, sometimes it is creepy. It just puts sounds together with the sound chip and replays it back... Unless you Reset them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back