I WAS HACKED!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I need help. My Music City account "TS9520" was HACKED!!! He/she has taken these items from my account -

1 First Place Trophy

7 Jewelries (A present from my friend edgar00019 , MI0019)

1 Piano

and 50000p of my Gotchi points! :(

If you are the hacker, please give my items back. Also please give back the items that you spend Gotchi Points with. I'm getting sick of people hacking accounts. I have seen a LOT of hacking lately, and I want it to stop. ;)

If you want to help me get me to get my items back. You can send me items of the items I have lost, in my Tamagotchi Music City account. :blink:

Please, I need your help. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i would help if i could but i would bust that person for hacking my bff

p.s. please don't hack

whoever it is, IM GONNA PUNCH THE CRAP OUTTA HIM/HER FOR HACKING MY BFFbut before i do that, and or if u don't return the stuff i will do that ^

and

p.s. please don't hack
Thank you so much, your a good friend .:Bella:. .:Sw@n:. :blink:

I think Music City's user security fails. I would report the loss, I just don't know where. Emailing Bandai probably will not help.

that is just really mean.... :(   :(   :(   B)
DON'T EVER HACK PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS. EVER
I know, and I worked so hard for all my items and Gotchi points. Then someone comes along and takes some of it! :(

I HATE HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

omg you have been hacked i fell so bad and sad B) maybe i can help to give you one of my last place tropfhy if that helps :( i never hack i dont know anyways so maybe i can help but the problem is that i have 800gp only if ppl vote for me i can buy you somthing oh and i am going to check my acount if they stolle somthing hope they dont

omg you have been hacked i fell so bad and sad B) maybe i can help to give you one of my last place tropfhy if that helps :( i never hack i dont know anyways so maybe i can help but the problem is that i have 800gp only if ppl vote for me i can buy you somthing oh and i am going to check my acount if they stolle somthing hope they dont
Thank you so much. But in my room, the hacker hasn't taken down anything so it doesn't look like it was hacked. I feel so sad, I have lost some of my items and 50000p of my Gotchi points. That hacker must be so mean and how would someone so heartless, do that. :( :( :(

Thank you so much. But in my room, the hacker hasn't taken down anything so it doesn't look like it was hacked. I feel so sad, I have lost some of my items and 50000p of my Gotchi points. That hacker must be so mean and how would someone so heartless, do that. B) :( :(
i know how it feels

I think Music City's user security fails. I would report the loss, I just don't know where. Emailing Bandai probably will not help.
They would help. But they don't reply to there sent e-mails no more. B)

wow...thats messed up...its someone who cant get the 1st place trophy and earn all those points themselves...did you ever give anyone your password? or maybe you used a different computer and had tamatown remember your username and password?

WHAT!? :D :hitodetchi:

Oh dear! Oh dear... I am very very sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to win more.

Did he take all of the trophies? Because you've won the contest multiple times.

I really sorry. :)

I can't believe someone would do such a thing! I'll try to help you get all your stuff back but I dont have a 1st place =( sorry. But don't worry I WILL help you get back EVERYTHING!!! If the hacker is here please give back the stuff. She worked hard to get it.

Oh yea and Tama-Star_Girl be sure to change your password to make sure no one eles hacks ok.

50000 gotchi points? OMG!!!!! if that were me i would LITERALLY punch the crap out of the hacker!! :) im sorry you got hacked

hay tamstarichi girl go to tama town a like 5:00pm so i can give you one of may last place trophis i will be dramitchi

I know, and I worked so hard for all my items and Gotchi points. Then someone comes along and takes some of it! :mellow: I HATE HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I didn't do it and I don't know how to hack so if I ever get the items you told me i will send them to you :eek:

srry that you were hacked :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back