Lovelitchi Doll!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
Do you think when the Tamagotchi V6.5 comes out, Lovelitchi will be on it? Because I saw this on the TamaTv website - https://tamatv.com/PC/tvomake/images/cm_link3.jpg :(

Its a Lovelitchi Doll, like the ones you see of Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi and other Tamagotchi dolls you see on Tamagotchi Music City. It is so cute!!! B)

P.S. Sorry about the poll, I make a mistake on it! LOL! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean, she seems coolio, but idk.it would be nice ^-^

sorry i'm just a little down today xD

i'm not as much thinking.
Thats ok! I really like that doll. I bet the login as her will be better!!! :(

Wow, Lovelitchi doll! Im going to love it!

Tama-Star_Girl, if you are TS9520, I think you know me... I ever met you in Tama Music City and ask you to check the mail box in your room. Im SM4329... so I think you know me... :p

~Cute Dazzlitchi

Guys, it is Lavulitchi, not lovelitchi!!!!!!
i think it can be pronounced either way, seeing how lavulitchi seems to be the direct translation of lovelitchi.

also, this topic is old, so i think you just bumped it.

then again, same goes for me. :mellow:

EDIT: the topic is dated oct 2009 right? then why is it at the top of the list of forum topics in this category?

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: the topic is dated oct 2009 right? then why is it at the top of the list of forum topics in this category?
it doesnt go in order by topic date...it goes by most recent response :mellow:

If only! Although it is for that online game that is in Japanese! I wish I could read Japanese to play it! :D

But, yes, 100% I want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back