My Theory on how the word will end!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXEmoXxXLoveXxx </3

Reaction score
Ok the way the world will end is by EMO NINJA DINOSAURS. and they''ll like RAwr. and like

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png and then batman and I try to stop the EMO NINJA DINOSAURS but the kill batman and I and the world ends because there isn't any randomness from me casue the world is powerd by LOVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. I made it up when i listened to the batman theme and i was on my myspace.

You seem awesome. Would you like to be friends on TamaTalk?

My teacher said to me today it counts as a free vurse poem. She is my enriched teacher. But she said i still need to work on spelling.

Honstely i don't get whenever i write some kind of stroy everyone starts hating it. it turns out ok. then slowly people just start saying like " THIS ISN'T GOOD! " and stuff like that. I have been writing at least sincec 1st and I have written over 100 paged story in 2nd grade. I have gotte A's on all my writing assigments this year. And last year. And of course Everyone still hates it! It was supposed to be fun and random. Not spam or something to hate on. I still read these comments and it feels like i will never be the writer I wanted to be when i got a job. It's like everyone is crushing my dreams and supporting the crrpey poems that are awesome but I just don't understand them. I am sorry i have ADD i am sorry if i have ADHD. And i am sorry for even writing this random theory.

This is a subforum to put your writing and for it to reviewed by other people here. Criticism, as long as it's friendly and not hateful,which it hasn't been, is welcomed here. If you don't want other people to share their opinions on your writing, don't post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back