Bridge To Terabithia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
Well, has anyone read the Bridge To Terabithia like me? I think its soooo cool. Leslie Burke is my favorite charcatar ever. Not just in that book. Ever. Ever!

I drew a really good picture of something from it. I really super wanna see the movie..! But I bet they stretched it out too much. The monsters aren't real in the book, I saw the movie trailer.

I will not tell you guys the deep dark secert, cuz some who come here might have not read the book (READ IT), and I really don't wanna spoil it. AND DONT READ THE BACK OF THE BOOK> IT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING!! EEP. (but my friend almsot kind of sorta spoiled it a little for me before). Well, post!!

:mimitchi: highlight my siggy to see my cool message about leslie!!

The movie's not bad. Not as good as the book, though.

I've only seen the movie three times. I've read the book 10+. :]

Yeah. One of my favourite books of all time.

I'm reading it in a book club right now :3

lol my teacher doesnt know how to spell terabithia, oh and my hp teacher last year didnt either.

We had to read that in fifth grade. It was an amazing book. The ending was really sad. Our whole class was sitting there in silence.

[SIZE=7pt]Read it when I was eight. Again in sixth grade. It's a very powerful, and moving book, and I think it's truly the only book I've never fallen out of love with. Leslie is just a powerful character, as Jess, and I'd kill to have a life like theirs. :')[/SIZE]

The first time I read it was grade 4. I thought it was sad when Leslie died because she was my favorite character. ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back