Get Out Alive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goggle-Face

Reaction score
Okay. Have any of you seen the roleplay on here called "Open Book"? Well, I wrote something for it.

The jist of it; you're trapped in a book, and you must escape. This oneshot will show you if the characters took a wrong turned, and all died.

Lynette, btw, is one of the villians. The rest of the people with names are good guys.

All they could do was run.

The rather large group of Real-Life Humans, escaping from Tonga’s army, ran through the forest, as fast as they could.

They were being chased, after all. Running for about half an hour for their dearest lives.

Lynette, the twisted woman who nearly killed Kayte, was closing in on them, about twenty of her men followed behind her. Pistols drawn, knives shining in the darkness, there was nothing left to do but run.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out. The first victim was down; Ren.

The group halted, Lin quickly dropping to her knees to try and get Ren up.

“R-Ren.. Please…get up…” She sobbed, shaking him. The boy only had a slight bit of strength left, and he looked up at Axel as Lin hugged her dying brother.

“D-Don’t let her die.”

The sound of a loose gunshot rang out, no one hit. The rest of the group ran off, leaving the half-dead boy there.

Five minutes later, Lin halted.

“Lin…we gotta keep running…” Amber said, approaching her.

“I can’t. Go one without me.” She said. “If I escape this chase, I’m not leaving without Ren.” She looked up at Amber and the others. “Kayte…take charge.”

As they ran off, a few took a glance back. Lin was waving at them, as the flashlights from the Tongarian guns started to come into view.

About two gunshots rang out, and the second runner was dead.

“I-I can’t run anymore…!” Mais gasped, falling to his knees and leaning against a tree. “Just kill me already…someone hurry up and kill me…”

Kayte slapped Mais across the face, forcing him to look at her. “Listen to me, alright? Do NOT stop running. They,” she said, meaning the twins, “would’ve wanted the rest of us to live. Do. Not. Stop. Running.”

Mais got up, his eyes only showing fear. Although he nodded, he was obviously terrified for his life.

One more gunshot rang out. Then two more. Suddenly, Trianna fell over.

Madison screamed for her to get up, as the others started to run. One more ring of a gun, and Madison moved no longer.

The seven of them -- once thirteen -- kept running. That’s all they did. Their only thoughts; run, run, run…

Axel halted, causing Kayte to turn back.

“I’m stalling them. Don’t stop.” He told them, no fear in his voice. As his group left him, he turned to face the approaching flashlights.

When the six of them stopped ten minutes later, to catch their breaths, they saw someone; Axel. Against a tree.

“A-Axel!” Amber cried. “Did you get them--”

His body slumped to the ground suddenly, showing multiple stab wounds and bullet wounds.

A single shot rang out, and Lianna suddenly froze. It lodged right into her left eyeball, and the blood hit Malinda’s face.

They couldn’t stop any longer; Lynette was close by. They continued to dash through the woods, with the sounds of their hasty breath filling all their ears.

Klaus, in the midst of running, fell over as a bullet stabbed through his stomach. He moved no longer either.

That was three down. The most tragic thing that happen next, though, was that Lynette finally caught up to them. Tied up and into carriages went the survivors.

------

In the dim light of the camp, there was only silhouettes of two things; the bodies of the real people, and Lynette’s standing figure.

“You escapees…” The woman said, looking down at them all. Her revolver was in her hand. “One of you will die. Atleast one, who says any of you will get out of here?”

They all stared up at her; the dead bodies of Ren, Axel, Lin, Trianna, Klaus, Lianna and Madison lay behind them. She took a glance at them, then back at the people tied up she had caught.

“Now, let’s see…” Lynette knelt in front of Chrissie.

“No!” Meera shouted, getting her attention. “Don’t kill Chrissie! You can kill me, but don’t even touch her!”

“I’ll think about it.” Lynette said, pointing her revolver at Meera.

A gunshot filled the air, then Meera’s head, which was held up just moments ago, fell limp, dead. Lynette pointed the gun at Chrissie now.

“It was his last wish.” She said. “Now, don’t worry. I won’t touch you. A bullet will, though.”

“I…hate you.”

Lynette chuckled. “Thank you.” Another gunshot rung in the air, and blood pooled around Chrissie’s head aswell.

“It’s a shame to stain such fine ground with all your filthy blood.” Lynette said, casually putting the barrel of the gun to Malinda’s head and pulled the trigger. She was dead aswell.

Next, Lynette turned to Amber.

“Wh-What have I done to you?! What. Have. I. Done!?” she screamed.

“You caused me annoyance.” Lynette said simply, pulling the trigger. Amber died instantly.

“How dare you.” Kayte said. The only people left were her and Mais.

“Me? What did I dare?” “To kill innocent people.”

“Innocent? Yeah right.” Lynette said, chuckling. She grabbed Kayte’s head, and put her near Mais.

“Tell me, child,” Lynette said to the remaining girl. “Does this boy look innocent? One that was pulled straight into your trouble?”

“Yes he is. IF you find me guilty of anything, then so be it.” Kayte said, her voice ice.

“Then I guess you want to see what innocence looks like when it dies up close, don’t you?”

The barrel was put to Mais’ head, the trigger was pulled, and blood splattered onto Kayte’s face. She was sickened at the blood that landed in her mouth. She was even more disgusted at the face on Mais’ dead body.

She turned her head to Lynette, who promptly stood up, kicked Mais away, and knelt back down to her, putting the gun to her forehead. “Dear, dear little child. You’re the only one left.”

“I want to ask a question.” “What, then? If I will spare you?”

“No.” She said. “Where is Marzipan and Svenja?”

“Ah, their bodies are rotting elsewhere.” This took Kayte by surprise; two fine warriors, dead, by one single woman.

“Now, I’ll let you choose when you die. Has to be tonight, though.” Lynette said, smiling evilly.

“After these final words.” Kayte said. “These next few moment, when I am dead, I will carve my hatred of you into my soul. So wherever it goes, I will see my friends, the ones I have made in this book.”

Lynette closed her eyes, still smiling. “Smart choice.”

The final gunshot of the night ran out, Kayte was dead in mere moments.

Who own the charcters:

Kayte, Malinda and Madison belong to K Time.

Svenja and Axel belong to .:Le::Cheshire::Chat:.

Amber belongs to Dreamer.x

Chrissie, Trianna, Klaus and Lianna belong to skuang.

Ren, Lin, Meera, Mais, Marzipan and Lynette belong to Me.

I already told you this, but once again, freaking epic job. :) you get brownie points! =D xD

TK, I'm actually debating on whether I should use this for the ending of the story for this. That's how good it is, I swear.

Ohmy ;) You'd really want OB to end in tragedy?
It depends. I'd probably let a few people live and blah blah. IDK. It's just that happy endings are too cliched.

That's true. ;DI can understand you swapping things around, too ;3
Yus. I'm gonna break up the pairs. Like here's how it's prob gonna work:

Lin/Ren: Kill Ren

Lin/Axel: Kill Axel

Svenja/Marzipan: Kill Marzipan

and then Kayte lives, and the four remaining people epically kill Lynette/Marianne/Tonga/Vlad, other Tongarians, etc..

Epic ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes because all the men in this story are... odd xD besides Marzi and Vlad.

And yus, it's a very, very epic ending. xD

Yes, because Vlad is a sadistic gentleman and Marz is a murdereous a**hole xD Perfectly normal men!

xD yes. Perfectly normal men. xD

so yeah. Trust me, it will be one. epic. ending. I swear it will. xD

not if I kill Ash first O:

Trust me, it will be.

First we do the killings. Like 7 people killed. (Trianna, Madison, Ren, Axel, Mais, Meera,and Amber) then we have Lynette, Marianne and Vlad vs everyone else. Then everyone but Kayte, Lin, Svenja, and Malinda die, they survive. (I sense a series coming on) then in the second book, it's only Tonga and them four left, then they have to try to get back to the real world.

And that's pretty much how I'm planning everything xD Very, very dramatic. xD

xD

still your ending is epic. I just don't like what Kayte said at the end. It's out of her character.

Besides that, this is like freaking epic.

Latest posts

Back