Join!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophgirl23

Reaction score
Ok someone join my group hatching please!Once at least 2 people(or more)join i will tell you when to hatch. :huh: JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!

OK if anyone wants to (you don't have to) we could all find one of those guides that tells you how to be a certain character and we could all be the same tamagotchi! I vote for :mellow: or :furawatchi: if anyone wants to

Im shutting this down onNovember 10th 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join.

Edit: I vote for memetchi!!

Ok cutie bunny or anyone else who is joining hatch your tamagotchi's at ... hmmm i really don't know. CB are you going anywhere tommorow or monday?

CB what version do u have?I have the v4.5. I could only find a guide for a ura memetchi but ura memetchi is cuter i think. Just get as much gorgeous points as you can by feeding your tama lots of soda and the ice cream soda and when your tama is in elementary choose the flower teacher and play often!

you can get the soda by going to the food court at tamatown online or just in the shop :huh:

hey vutie bunny we r hatching soon! reply when you r ready

you can hatch versions v3-v5

do you not understand group hatchings or just mine?A group hatching is where a group of tamatalk members hatch their tamas at the same time and try and get the same tamagotchi(if you want) and then do a log about it.

You can only get Uramemetchi on V4.5. But on V5 and V3 you can get Memetchi.

i will see if i can find a tamagotchi guide for memetchi for all of us

For v3 its the same as v4.5 and for v5 you have to.... umm.....ok i think i found something...ok its a memetchi family, hope thats okay,um... ok so u need to marry so when u have an adult memetchi or a adult mumutchi have them date the other 1.If u dont get 1 the 1st time go ahead and try again ,i dont care they will still be the same age only seconds/minutes off

everyone be on at 4:30 tommorow we will hatch then but there might be changes so don't just hatch then get on and we will see if anything goes wrong or if we need to explain anything

Oh no I can't come on 4:00 tommorow cause I don't have my batteries yet. :blink:

nvm u get a v3 memetchi by following these steps:

Baby: teletchi should weigh 7g 1 training bar she/he should turn into tamatchi if not and he/shes a mizutamatchi scroll down....

Child: tamatchi ok tamatchi should weigh 26g 4 training bars full happy hungry hearts she/he should turn into an obotchi

Teen: Obotchi ok so now you have Obotchi so its your last step.....Obotchi should weigh 30g full training full happy hungry hearts he/she should then be a............MEMETCHI

OK SO YOU GOT MIZUTAMATCHI INSTEAD OF TAMATCHI DONT WORRY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS.......

OK so now he/shes a mizutamatchi so for he/she to turn into an Obotchi make him/her weigh 12g 5 training points and full happy hungry hearts

ok so its an Obotchi follow the steps above.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back