tamagotchi mobile

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is going to be a Tamagotchi virtual pet game

Their website is going to have mobile/portable devices; web support.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you didn't know, there are already mobile phone ports of Tamas. The P1 was ported as Tamagotchi and modified into Tamagotchi Soccer, the Tamagotchi Angel and Devilgotchi (Monster) have also been ported. All over the course of the past three or four years, along with the Round the World iPod game released earlier this year.

Maybe this is a sign that we're getting a new mobile port. And the timing couldn't be better considering a certain holiday coming up that has a vintage Tama themed around it (Hint hint...).

!G-G! - That's exactly what I was thinking. B) Funny thing is, I predicted a new mobile release around this time a few months ago. Hopefully the prediction of a mobile Santaclautchi turns out to be true. :D

I've been wondering if Bandai was ever going to make a tamagotchi game for the iphone/ipod. Since they already have the pop pop one..

I mean one where you actually raise and take care of on your phone, like the color for your phone.

I've been wondering if Bandai was ever going to make a tamagotchi game for the iphone/ipod. Since they already have the pop pop one..
I mean one where you actually raise and take care of on your phone, like the color for your phone.
THey have Tamagotchi 'Round the World, and in the game you look after the Tamagotchis and the features of the world (on Tamagotchi Planet, everything is living!)

Thnaks for sharing
smile.gif

I think they mean that like if you go on eBay on a monile phoe it has a unique way of seeing it so I think it's the website. Sorry.

Tamagotchi Mobile Coming Soon!
That's all it said on the website. Nothing else at all!

Well, Tama-Palace has an article supposedly detailing some about what this site will be like: freewebs.com/tamav3/blog.htm?blogentryid=4554702

(I am not associated with Tama-Palace in any way)

I know they have similators/emulators for cell phones everywhere on the web. You need to search for them but they are there online. Some are on sites with different currency but worth it. The Angel one is pretty close to the original version.

Is anybody listening at all? Here:

If you’ve recently visited Tamagotchi.com on your cell phone, or any other mobile device you’ll see this message:

Tamagotchi Mobile Coming Soon

Why can’t mobile devices read Tamagotchi.com? Tamagotchi.com is developed in Flash, and as of now few (if any) mobile devices support Flash.

A few months ago you may remember Bandai posted this message and were finally about to see what it’s all about. There was a lot of speculation that Tamagotchi.com along with the online TamaTown would be “mobile-friendly” but we’ve got the facts. Tamagotchi will in fact come in two flavors, mobile and desktop.

The mobile version will be stripped of Flash so mobile devices can properly view the website without any problems. The mobile website should include all, if not many of the features on the desktop version.

The desktop version will be Flash based and will be based on the new TamaTown Tama-Go (TMGO). Similar to what is on Tamagotchi.com right now. Nothing new here... (yet).

So will the new online TamaTown be “mobile-friendly”?

Straight from Bandai:

“... but the TamaTown virtual world is still using Flash.”

Although a new and upcoming technology, HTML 5 seems to be taking over the web and phasing out Flash Bandai will be developing the new online TamaTown in Flash. It’s disappointing knowing that we won’t be able to visit the new online TamaTown on our iPhone’s & iPad’s. Hopefully as HTML 5 matures we will see the next online TamaTown wrapped in HTML 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back