Finally! The Dreamitchi Login Password!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kikitchi-

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've been searching for the Dreamitchi Login Password for a while now, and finally, I found it! :(

Now let me just make this clear: BY ENTERING THIS PASSWORD YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE A DREAMITCHI ON YOUR TAMAGOTCHI TOY.

I have also included the Dazzilitchi code below:

Dreamitchi_______BEN____448F7E4 6822FBD

Dazzilitchi______AARON__329E0C0 52230CE

-Kikitchi-

lol, i hate to break it to you but everybody and their mom already got that code...i believe that is the first special code to come out to the public i think :(

Actually, you're wrong. The Dazzlitchi code was the one that was released. Yes, I'm sure that many people have found the Dreamitchi code before, but after looking for so long...I just had to post it. ;) Many people might not know about this so now they will. :(

-Kikitchi-

Last edited by a moderator:
really? all i remember was when a WHILE ago...i was looking for the dazzilitchi code...but the only one that showed was dreamitchi dreamitchi dreamitchi...and then later dazzilitchi was posted everywhere. but either way...i wasn't trying to be rude by the way...i re-read my message and it sounded a little rude and it wasn't my intention :(

Oh well... just give me credit to both..... but now they are gone, and no one will need the destiny stars...
What? I'm not exactly clear on what you're trying to say...could you tell us once more? :D

Oh well... just give me credit to both..... but now they are gone, and no one will need the destiny stars...
=( yeah i know, but you cant blame kikitchi because it was already out in the opened in so many places...they're found SO easy when you look them up on google now. sad but true =( plus there are other forums in here that have all the codes too :D

What? I'm not exactly clear on what you're trying to say...could you tell us once more?  B)
He's just saying that's it's a waste trying to get those Destiny Star items, if I recall properly, that are on sale in the Gotchi Record Store.

Meh, well, I think that it's still worth it getting the Destiny Stars. They look pretty cool inside the rooms, and people get pretty darned jealous over those Destiny Stars. Trust me; personal experience. ;)

Enjoy using the Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi codes. Lawl. :D

What? I'm not exactly clear on what you're trying to say...could you tell us once more? :)
He's trying to say that he found the two codes. or. at least ONE code, and that one code was the dreamitchi one. it was him that found it. in the old times, he gave it to me.... when dazzilitchi and dreamitchi were hard to get.....

[SIZE=21pt]FOCUS![/SIZE] We also have kept the Nazotchi code secret! I have the spot and mocha and nazotchi codes but they wont get out for a [SIZE=21pt]llllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg[/SIZE] time :)

[SIZE=21pt]FOCUS![/SIZE] We also have kept the Nazotchi code secret! I have the spot and mocha and nazotchi codes but they wont get out for a [SIZE=21pt]llllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg[/SIZE] time :)
every code has already been given out

Actually, i was saying that I got both codes myself. I didn't just find them...

NA WE WILL KEEP NAZOTCHI SECRET!!!!!!!! (I think I still have them on my computer somewhere) LOL

Actually, i was saying that I got both codes myself. I didn't just find them...

NA WE WILL KEEP NAZOTCHI SECRET!!!!!!!! (I think I still have them on my computer somewhere) LOL
I also will NOT give the Nazotchi code to anyone even my Best Friend Forever. Its very hard to found out the code, so I will not give it out to anyone.

I have Nazotchi, Spot, Mocha, Dazzilitchi, Dreamitchi and all characters and I will not ever give them to anyone.

I save all the code in MS word so it would be save from deleters :(

But, I ever read 1 topic, and someone post the Nazotchi code... That means the code is already given out... :blink:

Hey guys.
I've been searching for the Dreamitchi Login Password for a while now, and finally, I found it! :D

Now let me just make this clear: BY ENTERING THIS PASSWORD YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE A DREAMITCHI ON YOUR TAMAGOTCHI TOY.

I have also included the Dazzilitchi code below:

Dreamitchi_______BEN____448F7E4 6822FBD

Dazzilitchi______AARON__329E0C0 52230CE

-Kikitchi-
dont forget

Spot:

User name: TMGC!

Password: 63FAA72 632EDCB

Mocha:

User name: TMGC

Password: 93F9A72 623EBCB

I'm just darn irritated as these characters I worked so hard to get once are now obtainable by like... everyone who desires it. And looking at the Nazotchi codes that have been posted... I froze. I was the first or second one to crack that code. Seriously, some guy leaked it to some other guy and now to the world. If someone else really did crack the code, it's still the same. That person spreaded it and I wasted my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back