Talkin 'Bout my Generation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluemeanie9498

Reaction score
I got my first tama around 9/1. It was given to me by a friend. I never used one before but thought that it seemed cool. I got a boy. I named him Freud. I really did not know what I was doing with him or how to propperly care for him so he was sick a lot. I was really looking for mate for Freud but was having a hard time finding a place that had tamagotchis in stock. Finally on 9/7 I got a new one. I really wanted the green tama but they didn't have any. I got one that was hot pink...and it turned out to be a boy. I named him Pimp.

9/10-Freud passed away. :lol: I was heart broken. By then Pimp was just old enough to connect so I was looking fwd to connecting them when I got home. Unfortunately that could never happen.

I waited till I got home that night to rehatch Freud. I got Punk. I found out that sometimes you should wait for different times of day to get a different sex. I really didn't like Pimp. We didn't get a long at all. He was spoiled and just a pain. I restarted him the next AM and got Snat©h.

Below is thier data:

PUNK

Boy

Born: September 10, 2004

Lbs:36

Training 7

Generation:1

Evolution:Babytchi(boy)-Marutchi-Ichigotchi-Kuchipatchi

Version:Connection

SNAT©H

Girl

Born: September 11, 2004

Lbs:39

Training:8

Evolution:Babytchi(girl)-Marutchi-Ichigotchi-Tarakotchi

Generation:1

Version: Connection

They had babies tonight on Emmy night!!! :( I"m pretty sure that they are both girls. I haven't had the chance to name them yet but I think that one will be named Emmy, and the other Ani (for Jen. Aniston). I'm hoping to take better care of my gals so I can get good characters.

While I'm sad to see Snat©h and Punk go, I'm excited to the new memories of parenting my tamagotchis! :huh:

Tomorrow morning I'm thinking that Punk and Snat©h will go back to their planet. I'm thinking that it's a good thing bc Punk is just NOT a good influence. He was drinking beer around Emmy. I'm not very happy about that.

I'm realizing how much I screwed up on my first generation. I guess I've been trying different things and well turns out they didn't really work. I used to take them to work and leave the sound off and just check up on them every so often. Well obviously I didn't get to them in time bc I got the bad end of the stick w my characters.

I'm looking forward to my new babies. I'm hoping to have a Mimitchi or Mametchi. They look pretty cute. I'm not sure if Ani will be one or not. She already had a skull and Snat© hasn't left yet. We'll see what happens. I'll just keep learning from each generation. This will be exciting bc I will get my first visit from Mrs Busybody....later on. Hopefully I can find a good suitor for my tamagotchis.

That's about all for now. Everwood is on shortly. I know that it says that you can't post replies to others but if you want to post to mine, I'm all for it!

Well Pimp and Snat©h have returned to their home plant. I left the babies home sleeping and paused them since I am at work all day. I know that they will require a lot of attention. I want to take better care of them this time and hope to get some good characters. I don’t think that I’m doing a good job already though. I did have them at work yesterday and would check in on the parents every so often. Both babies got sick. One of them was so sick that I had to give them 2 shots of medicine. OY!!! We’ll see what teen they will become…

When I got home from work, I wasn't feeling so hot. i had a massive migraine. Do you know how annoying that beeping is when you just want to close your eyes! Anyhow, I waited till after dinner to unpause my new babies. I was hoping that the advil would kick in a bit. Sure enough I was feeling better. I started them around 7pm. OMG, I forgot how needy they are, and 2 babies at once!!!! I had my palms full for sure! :lol:

I'm worried bc both of them did get sick w/i like 10 mins after playing with them. I hope I don't end up w bad characters. ;)

I'm trying to treat them a little different so I'll get some different characters. I'm trying to Jump a lot with Emmy and dance a lot with Ani.

They morphed right after playing a game and then went to sleep. I'm not sure what toddler Ani morphed into yet. I only saw Emmy briefly too I think that she morphed into a Kinkakomatchi. I hear that they are a handful! I will probably keep them paused while at work tomorrow. They are just too much work to have at work right now. I have Friday off and then the wknd free so I think that I have some good time to raise these guys. I'm optomistic.

It has been an exciting day today! Emmy is learning to use her potty. She has used it twice. I am trying to figure out how often they go. She went the first time around 5:45. Now she just went at 7:30.

Ani's battery died today. These things do not last long enough! She has yet to poo but I"m hoping to train her. I really wish that they would beep when they need to go!

They both have 2 training bars right now. Not bad for being 0yrs old I guess. Maybe they would have more if I didn't have to pause them while I'm at work. Soon they'll be going to bed.

Oh both are definetly Kinkakomatchi. I thought that they were going to be more work but so far, they're not so bad.

I woke up this AM and my wee ones had gone from being toddlers to teens (although Ani still reads 0yrs old). While both played diffently, both ended up being the Young Mimitchis. That's ok though. If I don't screw up then I will well be on my way to meeting my goal of 2 adult Mim's.

Training is still slow. Hopefully they'll fill up thier bar this wknd.

It has been a busy few days for my girls! There training is now complete! They have been playing together. Today they morphed into adults!!! Emmy is a Mimitchi and Ani is a Memitchi...or whatever the proper spelling is. The one thing that I notice as a difference is that Emmy went to bed at 9pm and Ani went to bed at 10pm. They also eat differently.

I'm hoping for a visit from Mrs Busybody by Friday! :lol:

Emmy & Ani got a new friend today, Colby. I bought another Tama that hatched bout 1/2 hr ago. Maybe I should have waited to hatch him but I was eager to get him on his merry way.

The girls are doing well. I had them both unpaused at work so they progressed nicely. I think that I will keep the three of them paused at work tomorrow since the girls might get a visit from Mrs Busybody and Colby will need tons of attention.

Colby was already sick once. Hope that he doesn't blame me for it!

The most amazing thing happened today. Mrs Busybody came to visit Ani. She brought a Hanatchi. I liked the idea and accepted daddy Brad! The baby is a little girl who is all so precious. I'm leaving it up to the members of tamatalk to name her. I'm thinking that Emmy will get a visit from Mrs Busybody soon too. Her battery ran out yesterday so I had to replace it. She's a little behind. I think that I'm only going to accept another Mimitchi or maybe a Mametchi.

Colby is a bigger punk than punk! He morphed into an Ichigotchi which I don't like for one but Punk and Snat©h were both Ichi's so I let him go. The darn punk constantly gives poo as presents. I was thinking that if he was old enough and Emmy was still mating that I might be able to have them sleep together but this punk keeps giving her poo and diseases! I have a serial killer tama!

Emmy(7) got a visit from Mrs Busybody today. She brought a Tarakotchi! I HATE those suckers. She's a Mimitchi. She deserves much better than a Tara! Hopefully she'll come again.

Training is going slow for Colby(1). He is starting to be nicer to Emmy. On the friend list he's up to 4 smiles. They can't be partners though. Colby is just too young.

Ani (7) is taking good care of her daughter. So far members of the board are voting for the name Shilo. It's in the lead. Tomorrow I think that Ani will leave and I will be left with my third generation!

I also noticed on this board that when you change your signature, it changes it for all of your posts. I don't really like that bc I was hoping to use that as a time log for my tamagotchis. Oh well....

Wow, today has been sucha busy day in tamaland! Ani left and went to her home planet last night. I know that they leave at midnight so I was trying REALLY hard to stay up to see if she waves good-bye or anything. Unforunately, I fell asleep and didn't wake up till 12:30...by then Ani defintely had gone as there was only one 'Z' snoring away. The new baby woke up at about 9am I think. Her name is Shilo. OMG it is crazy having a toddler, a teen and an adult! Shilo has been doing well I guess. She already has 3 training bars. I have let her slip a bit on hunger and hearts bc I was busy and forgot to go back to check. We'll see what happens. The only characters that I do NOT want are and Ichigotgi, Tarakotchi, or a Kutchipatchi.

Shilo has tried making friends with Colby. My guy is TROUBLE!!! The first present that he gave her was a Jack in the box like thing that bites ya! In return, she gave him a poop! Colby is sucha bruit! I almost don't want him to mate with any of my new girls.

Colby's training has increased though. He's at 7/9. He's only 2 so I guess he has another couple days before his training is complete.

I've been spending some time with Emmy. She'll probably leave tonight. I'm going to have to pause them tomorrow during work. They will just be too much to handle if I want to shoot for different characters.

Wow I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted anything! SOO much morphing has happened!

Shilo

So Ani left me with a baby girl on October 3rd! You voted for the name Shilo! AHHH!! She morphed into a Marutchi and was a typical toddler. I haven't been able to potty train her at all. She has tried making frieds with Colby however I think he has scarred her for life. She doesn't like to play so nicely with others just like him. She is starting to get her friendship meter up for Colby though and my new toddler Seren. This AM she morphed into a Hinotamatchi. I love this character! Her training is at 6 and she's one year old. She's not doing too bad!

Colby

Colby(4) continues to be sucha bruit although I think that he does have a love hate relationship with Shilo. He completed his training yesterday. Today he morphed into a Mametchi. I do really like this character. He's so adorable.

Seren

Well Emmy left for her home planet early Monday AM leaving behind a beautiful babytchi girl named Seren. It was supposed to be serena but I couldn't fit in all the letters. Seren sounded nice too. She morphed into a kinakomatchi which is my fave toddler. I've been trying to take good care of her but have fallen behind. We'll see what happens. It would be nice to have a young mimitchi or an oniochi. Tomorrow, we'll find out!

OY! I have been sucha BAD tama mom!!! These Tama's are going to turn out HORRIBLE! Well for starters Seren morphed into an ichi. I can't hold it against her but I just do not like that character. She changed yesterday.

Today, Colby thought that he was looking good enough for Mrs. Busybody to check him out. Oh yeah, she brought him a Tara. My ABSOLUTE LEAST Fav character! DENIED! We'll see what she brings tomorrow. I will not accept a Tara or a Kuchi...we'll see on the others.

Yeah so the last 2 days or so have been nutso! Yesterday they were paused all day. Literally I got home at 9 and they were in bed.

Today shilo and Seren just got BAD treatment from me. I had them on in my car after work. Then I stopped by the gym taht I am now a part of just thinking taht I'd get price guidelines..HAHAA!! I was in there for 1/2hr and the babies were just hungry and not happy with me. There go my chances of a good character! OY!!!

On a brighter note, Shilo is all trained which is good bc she will become an adult tomorrow. It's also very odd, I have her weight down to 17lbs. I thought that the lowest weight was 20...do I have an anorexic tama!

Here are the stats:

Seren:

Ichigotchi

Age 2

Weight:24

Colby

Mametchi

Age 7

Weight:31

Shilo

Hinotamachi

Weight:18

Sucha crazy day!! Actually yesterday, Colby finally found his match a Robotchi! This was after being offered a Tara twice! I thought that it was a good choice...not the best but not the worst either. He has a baby girl! I can't seem to make boys!

Today both Shilo & Seren luckily made it to be Mametchis! They are so adorable!

Colby left today and went back to the home planet making room for Liza (and All My children fans)?

Seren & Shilo are just hanging out getting ready to meet thier match on Wed. I've been trying to save their batteries and not connect them. They're all girls so they can't mate! :ph34r:

Thinking ahead to their mates, here's what I'll accept

Seren:Mimitchi, Memetchi, Robotchi, Gazarutchi

Shilo:Mimitchi, Maskutchi, Hanatchi, Mametchi

A lot has happened. Yeah I"m getting bored with the tamagotchis...and posting on the site...

Shilo was the first to mate at 10:30am on 10/13. She mated w a Hanatachi and had a boy!

Seren was first offered a Hanatachi but I only would accept certain characters. She later found love with a Robotchi. She had a girl

Friday both Seren & Shilo left. Seren's child is Blaze & Shilo's child is Luke (General Hospital FAns).

Blaze:

She's a bit behind bc her batery died on Fri night and I couldn't get one till Sat afternoon. She evolved into a Kinatachi or whatever they are. I'm happy about that.

Luke:

My stunning little boy. He evolved into a kinatachi too. Then yesterday he made his way to a young Mimitchi! YEah!

Liza:

Thursday she changed into a young Mim too! She was neglected pretty bad! Today she became and adulte, a mametchi! Oh yeah!!!

I'm sleepy so I'll keep this short.

Blaze & Luke had a sex today and have 2 wonderful boys.

Liza's baby left last night. I witnessed the closing ceremonies.. Babe is her new daughter...updates later...I might not have a puter for a while though

Latest posts

Back