Owl City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallen_Wish

Reaction score
Well, what are your opinions on them and their songs? :angry:

I've been a HUGE fan of them ever since I heard their amazing song, Fireflies. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I now love Owl City, thanks to Weiwei. (; x

My favourite songs of theirs would definitely be Early Birdie and Rainbow Veins.

Least favourite, Fireflies. I don't see why alotta people think it's their best. \:

I'd loooove to see them live one day!

I LOVELOVELOVE Owl City! :angry:

My favourite songs would have to be:

Rainbow Veins

Vanilla Twilight

& The Saltwater Room. :)

I wish I could see them live, their coming to where I live but all the tickets are sold out! D:

I loovee Owl City but I dislike fireflies -_- my favorites are Rainbow Veins and The Saltwater Room

I've only ever heard their song Fireflies, so I can't really judge. I think the song is okay, and easy to sing along to, but I don't know of any of their other music.

I started to like them when I saw their song "Fireflies" (yeah. The one that's in my siggy.)

So I'm not a huge fan.

My roommate last year was obsessed with him. So, I listened to him a lot. I do like him, but haven't listened to anything of his in such a long time. I really only heard his older stuff, before his new album. I really liked The Saltwater Room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Owl City is one guy, not a band group. His name is Adam Young, he does all his music and vocals. Just a fun fact :D

My friend showed me them, I like Vanilla Twilight, Fireflies, Hello Seattle and Meteor Shower. :)

I hate how everyone is only a fan because of Fireflies. Like, that's the only one they listen to them. :/ bugs me.

Am I the only person in this world who finds the song 'Fireflies' annoying and unbearable?

Not an Owl City fan to put it simply.

Am I the only person in this world who finds the song 'Fireflies' annoying and unbearable?
Don't judge on Fireflies.

Listen to their other songs, they're muuuuch better. Then judge. ;D

I dont like fireflies.

But, I'm a fan of the other songs :)

When did he "come out?"

I love Fireflies. My dad's girlfirnds son told me about them.

I have heard 'Hot Air Balloon." But I kind of dislike it.

Latest posts

Back