Sweet_Pea's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet_Pea

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm Sweet_Pea. This is my log about my loveable Tama. :wub:

So, I don't have it yet, My friend ordered it from HK for me, and he's been taking care of it. I left it at his house on accident...From what I understand, It's a boy and his name is Caleb. He is a Pyonchitchi right now. :unsure: (I know, that's not a pyonchitchi but it's cute!!)

He said the matchmaker should come tonight so, I'll have a baby to take care of when I get it on Thursday ( tomorrow ). :D

I'm having a blast reading all your logs!! And surfing Tama Talk!

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came to find out that Caleb was visited by the matchmaker today around 7:45... I got a baby girl whom I will name Lemon. I am also getting an American V.2 tomorrow at toys-R-us. I'm excited!! ;)

Well, that's all for now, so I will go, and I shall Post tomorrow!!! :furawatchi:

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea :eek:

Hey everyone!!

I'm so excited!!! My boyfriend and I were at Toys-R-us today and found the True Friends pack!!We got the Camouflage Pack which consisted of a Purple Camo Tama and A Tan Tama with Purple Camo accents!!!

I got the purple one!!

It's sooooooooooooo cute!!! It's a boy and I named him Danny!!!!!

My other Tama 'Caleb' is still with his baby, Lemon....

Danny turned from a Puchitchi to a Marutchi!!! Now I have 2 Tama's to take care of!

I will update later if I can...

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :furawatchi:

Sad, sad news... ;)

My HK Tama, got all scratched up... so I took it's battery out and put it in a box to save it...

Now I just have Danny... The Purple Camo Tama.

I LOVE MY PURPLE CAMO!!!!!

Anyways, Danny is sleeping now, AWH!!! He's sooooooo cute!!!

So, I will post tomorrow and tell you what he turned into... :rolleyes:

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :hitodetchi:

So, Yeah.

Ummmmm, Danny is still a Marutchi.

We gained 2 training bars...YAY!!

I'm getting soooooo attached to my Purple Camo Tama... It's pathetic really.

Well nothin' much else is going on, so I'll post when somethin' happens...K? Ok.

See Ya'

JUMP FOR JOY!!! JUMP FOR JOY!!!

Danny changed!!! He's a.......................

...........Wait for it!!!.....................

A YOUNG MAMETCHI!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So, so so sooooooo Cute!!!!

He's asleep now. So I'll post tomorrow!!!!!!

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :)

Good Morning Tama Talk!

Danny is still a Young Mametchi!!!(YAY!!!) He's too cute!!

I'm going to the mall today, I'm going to HotTopic to buy a bag...Hehehehe!!!

I'll post later!!

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea :rolleyes:

Hey everyone!

How are you this fine evening?

Any-who ummmmm, Danny has all his training bars now. YAY! He's 2yrs. old now, so he should change into an adult within the next few days...

I'm soooooooo attached to my Tama that when I took it to Church this Morning (vineyard Eastgate!), My friend asked to see it and I told her 'NO!' without thinking!!! I'm a dork, but that's okay!!!

She has 2 Tama's that my boyfriend bought her, a Tama V.1 and a V.2!!!

So, I'll post later if somethin' happens!!

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea :ichigotchi:

I only bought those for her cuase you begged me too, i swear. So you can have someone to play tamagotchis with. Cross my heart. Nothing is going on, honest. She is your best friend, why would i do something like that, if you didn't want me to buy them for her, you should have told me. :ph34r: :( :angry: Just kidding, you know i bought those out of friendship. I love you!

<3,

Army_Boy the goober

:lol: Army_Boy, You are a Goober!

Anyways, Danny is still a Young Mametchi. I want him to evolve so I can see what he turns into!!!

Well, His training is full, and he is 3yrs. old now, so he should turn 4 tonight, so we'll see...

I NEED SOME FRIENDS!!! So, if you read my log, please PM me.

I'm gonna' go now, so I will talk to you guys later!!

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea :lol:

Danny Changed, Danny Changed!!!!

He's a................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................Wait for it!!!!...................

.............................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................

A MAMETCHI!!!! :( YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

See Ya'!!!

Sweet_Pea :wacko:

I'm soooooooo happy I got a Mametchi! :rolleyes:

We went on a shopping spree today with 9999 GP!!!

Danny now has:

1. A ball

2. Wings

3. Boots

4. Action Figure

5. Sun Glasses

6. U.F.O (yessssss)

7. Throne (my little prince)

8. Music ( mp3 player)

9. Bear (for future girls)

Soooooo adorable. Anywayz, My Danny fell in love

today, with my boyfriends Tama, ARMY!

I <3 you 2 Army_Boy.

Nothin' much else is going on, so, I'll post later!

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea :rolleyes:

OMG!!! Too Cute!!!

Danny has a backpack on!!!

He's jumping up and down on the screen with it and when

He turnes around you can see it!!!

Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!

Anywayz, I'll post later!!!

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea :ph34r:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

|_____________ |

|************* |

|_____________ |

|************* |

|_____________ |

|************* |

|______| -|_____|

~~~~~\\\\\~~~~

~~~~~/////~~~~

~~~~~\\\\\~~~~

~~~~~/////~~~~

~~~~~:gozarutchi:/~~~~

^ Danny's House!!! Heheheheee!!

Nothin' else is going on, so I'll post tomorrow, when we have

Tama Babies!!! (hopefully)...

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea

Danny's sleepin', but I bought him a Computer and a

Trumpit.

I love the noise the trumpit makes!!! Heehee!!!

Anywayz, NME(nothin' much else) is goin' on,

so I'll post tomorrow. Like I said in the above post,

"I hope we get TamaBabies tomorrow!"

See Ya'!

Sweet_Pea :D

Sorry I havn't posted in awhile, I got a New Furby and we've been trying to teach her english! LOL, anyways, I think I'm gonna' let her be a display and play with her at home. She cost to much to get her ruined.

Anyways, Danny and Army! had babys!! They are girls!!! I've been changing the time so mine would be asleep the whole time... Bad bad me....

The baby's name's are AMI (Caleb's) and YUMI! (mine)They turned from Shiropuchitchi's to :p <--Kuribotchi's!!! They are sooooooooo cute!!!

YUMI! is just bobbin' up and down on the screen right now...Playin' with her bear... I feel bad that I took care of Furby and not of YUMI! AHHHHHHHH I'm a bad mom...

Anyways, I'll post later!!! I'm taking care of her now!!!

See Ya'

Hello fellow Tama Lovers!! Tama's are way better than any other 'Pet' out there!!!! EVER!!!! I love my Tama to death and it goes everywhere with me!!!!!

Okay! Now for Good News!!! YUMI! is 1 now, she has 2 training bars and she just changed!!! She's a, she's a, :marumimitchi: <--- Young MIMITCHI!!! I'm taking very good care of her!!! YAY!!! I just might get a MIMITCHI or a FURWATCHI!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

I Love YUMI! Sooooooooooo much. I miss her Dad though.... He'll probly be someone else's Tama... sweet!!!

Good luck Danny!!!!

I'll post later!!!

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :marumimitchi:

Hey everyone!!!

My little YUMI! is still a :p , and still cute as ever!!!

I've been keeping her hearts full, They havn't gone down but one each!!

Anyways, she has 5 training bars and she is 2. She should change tomorrow or Tuesday. I can't wait!!!Anyways, nothin' much else is goin' on so, I'll post tomorrow!

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea B)

Hey!!! Good afternoon!

Okay, YUMI! is still a Young Mimitchi, she should change tonight or tomorrow...(crosses fingers for tonight).

Also, YUMI! Might be getting a little brother/sister!! I might get another V.2 on Thursday!!! YAY!!!

We also have 8/9 training bars! Almost there!!!

NME is going on so, I'll post later!!!

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :huh:

She just changed!!!! YAY!!!!

Around 5:25 pm she changed into a.......

:puroperatchi: <----Marumimitchi!!! They are soooooooooo adorable!!! Awh!!! She just bounces on the screeen, the jumps up and smiles!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

So, so soooooooo cute!!!!

I'll post later and tell you what her Sister (my boyfriends Tama) turns into...

I'm still hoping to get another Tama V.2 to be my Purple Camo. Tama's Sister/brother!!!!

I'm soooooooooo happy!!! YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!! SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO, CUTE!!!!

I'll post later!!! But before I go, I'll tell you YUMI!'s growth process! :

Shiropuchitchi--> :kuribotchi: --> :furawatchi: --> :angry:

I'm sooooo excited that I got all those characters!!!

My favorite is the Marumimitchi!!!! YAY!!!

I'll post later!

See Ya'

Sweet_Pea :angry:

Latest posts

Back