Do you think the new tamas (v5+) such?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmee

Reaction score
I really don't like my v5. The screen isn't as easy to see (even after setting contrast) as my v2. You don't name your tama, can't check its weight and I really don't like how there are three tamas on the screen. I just liked having one and I wish I could again.

I completely agree.

The V5/Familitchi were boring in my opinion. Three tamagotchis on the screen was cool for a day or two, but then it just got more and mor pointless.

I only used my V5 for a week :/

yah the screen is to boring and whene you have all the faily already or if u got all the famitami charecters it gets boring

I think they're okay. BUT...

Code thing, that you can have everything with code isn't fun :D

And that you can't name it or check its weight (as said)

Or now because I'm thinking it...

Trying to get different families is fun.

And EXPO too.

They're not bad or good.

I didn't like the v5 much either, because it was hard to get the family to bond. Also, it wasn't fun not being able to name them. :rolleyes: I prefer only one tamagotchi on screen. (unless they have a kid, in which case it's awesome to have two! :D :D )

I think that with the V4.5 and after it got kind of ridiculous.

I mean, with the V4.5 the characters aren't very original, I mean, just adding wings to old characters and putting 'Ura' in front of the name isn't very creative.

With the V5, it's just the fact that you can't name them, and there's 3. That really bothers me.

I don't know anything about the V5.5.. one character at a time? 3? I have no Idea.

When the Music star came out, they were getting back on track, one character at a time, longer names, etc, but with the whole music thing going on, I hear that it really takes away from just caring for them and raising them.

I do not own V5-Music star, but I do have a V4.5, played with it for 1-2 days.

yeah.

I love the design of mine, but I just can't stand it.

This is just my opinion though.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back