How long dose a tama stay in memory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

West_winds

Reaction score
After the battereys die in the tamagotch, for how long after dose the tama stay available for download, so i can get my pet back when i put a new battery in? I had to replace it today and when i ddid i thought i would have to start all over but it let me download my tama, so dose anyone know how long the memory will stay?

I remember having no batterey in for at least 3 minutes.

gee those battereys dont last long......

oh and btw.... I found out that if you pause your tama during the night instead of letting it sleep through the parent wont leave its baby, i had the parent with my little tama for 3 days that way and whondered why should wouldnt leave.

I'm pretty sure that it stays in there until you replace the batteries... Whether it be minutes, days or years. Again, I can't be sure.

I wish that the memorie went on forever!!!!!!!!

That has never happend to me beffor. Sorry I can't help you.

[it doesnt stay in memory! Once it dies it's gone! sorry]

i think she means the battery...

You should be able to keep the memorie on a disc.

Maybe it doesn't go away...I wonder where the tamagotchi stores that information with no battery though??

it probably stayz 4ever........cause when u put the plastic tab bak in and stop the batt, it still keeps the memory.

but what if your tama dies and you press A+C to et the egg ... do you still have the friend list???

i have started a thread bout this but no one is answering me and i need this info ASAP!!!

but i tink this is coz its 2 or 3 am in the morning....=P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back