If you were to suggest a design,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULiiExo

Reaction score
Here you can submit designs you want Bandai to make. Hey you never know, maybe your idea might come true!

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a design that is simple, yet elegant.

It would have no more than 2 colors!

maybe like some french curves on it or curvies!

:unsure:

:unsure: :D :wub: :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Great color combo-

A BLACK background with baby blue pattern on it!! B) :D

I would probly say, black background with lime green accents... :furawatchi:

how cool would a animal print collection be (like the zebra one in Australia but a bunch of em like tiger, cheetah, etc.) for the USA :furawatchi:

ooh I'd like it if one had little cute pandas on it and it was white, or one with kanji symbols all over it in some nice color! ^^...or um..yea i wish u could change the covers like cell phone plates, then i could buy a lot to switch through..OH OH OH O.O! or a mood one! like a mood ring! when u touched the shell it changed colors @_@!

great idea!

Heat sensative ^^

Glow in the dark would be cool

I'd prefer a black background with medium-purple and red kanji on it. Either that, or a shimmery lime-green background with black detailing. :D Black is my favorite color.

maybe somehow they can make the shell squishy!

It'll be like jello ish :furawatchi:

Yeah, that would be sweet. Or they could have a "water" design, where there's blue water in between the first shell and the second shell, so then when you shook it, the water would make bubbles! :furawatchi:

Those ideas are so cool! :furawatchi:

Hopefully bandai can make them...

***If you don't know they have ZEBRA designs out for v2! If you kno that already, maybe I'm kind of slow :D

:ichigotchi: :pochitchi: I would like one with like horses raceing through feilds!! or a kinda like snow globe one!!! with horses in it or like a paper weight with horses that look like ice cristals!!!!!!! that would be sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :D

i love girly designs, hearts, stars, pink color schemes...

a yellow tama might be nice, and maybe some tamas with little tama characters on the shell.

and glow in the dark would be great!!

Please vote at the poll

in comments and rumours

Poll: Which design would you want to appear?

I would have a hot pink base color...then turqoise, lime green, purple, and hilighter yellow... flowers or circles! And Bright orange buttons! I love bright colors!!!! :huh: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back