Tamagotchi-iD Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
These passwords are for only the Japanese-language Tamagotchi-iD.

Here is a list of all Tamagotchi-iD passwords we know of so far.

(I'll update this list as new ones are revealed.)

To enter a password, activate the connection (heart) icon in the upper right corner. A two-page menu will appear. Password is the top entry on the second page. When you select Password, a sub-menu displaying two options will be shown. For passwords consisting of numbers (0-9), select the top option. For passwords consisting of leters (A-Z, and spaces), select the bottom option. If the password is less than 10 letters long, fill in the empty places at the end with spaces.

60576 01893___McDonalds Living Room available for 1000 GP at Gotchi Interior Shop

71249 35698___Jewel Living Room available for 3000 GP at Gotchi Interior Shop

87094 91352_W_Stage & Mic available for 2500 GP at TamaDepa

28585 37149_W_Cell Phone available for 1500 GP at TamaDepa

12619 42038_W_Tiara available for 5000 GP at Accessories Shop

54925 74983_._Eco Bag is added to Special in the Treasure Chest

86802 48153_T_Cotton Candy available for 110 GP at TamaCafe

32634 70719_A_Fruit Parfait available for 350 GP at TamaCafe

68592 76210_M_Aquarium Living Room available for 1500 GP at Gotchi Interior Shop

91256 86673_A_Flower Headdress available for 2700 GP at Accessories Shop

70315 29240_T_Matryoshka available for 800 GP at TamaDepa

92467 50941_A_Resort Living Room available for 2000 GP at Gotchi Interior Shop

50749 56528_L_Gyu-udon available for 200 GP at Convenience Store (note: this password doesn't work on the Lovely-Melody ver.)

EXPRESS_____K_Hamburger

TAKEOUT_____._Potato (French Fries)

CHAMPION____C_Apple Pie

RAINBOW_____O_Nuggets (Chicken McNuggets)

PRESENT_____M_McFlurry

BIRTHDAY______McGriddle

HAPPY_________Fillet o'Fish

LOVELIN_______Sweet Corn (Nibblets)

The eight McDonalds menu items above are not food that can be consumed. After any of these passwords have been entered, an entry for "McDonalds Bag" appears in the treasure chest menu. Activating it shows a catalog of the item(s) you've entered. When one is selected, Makudotchi appears, pulls the item out of a McDonalds paper bag, then asks a question about it. After a moment, Makudotchi provides the answer, pops the item back into the bag, then leaves.

Note: Any of the above with a price in the description means the password only adds the item to a shop's inventory. If you want to use the item, you'll have to send your Tamagotchi character to that shop and purchase it. For example:

"60576 01893 McDonalds Living Room available for 1000 GP at Gotchi Interior Shop"

This means that after you enter the password 60576 01893, the McDonalds Living Room will be added to the Gotchi Interior Shop's inventory. If you want to decorate your room with it, you have to purchase it from the Gotchi Interior Shop, for 1000 GP.

Thank you Tama-Star_Girl for finding the password for the Tiara.

Thank you tarokaja for finding the passwords for Cotton Candy, Fruit Parfait, Aquarium Living Room, Flower Headdress, Matryoshka, Resort Living Room, and Gyudon.

Last edited by a moderator:
These passwords are for only the Japanese-language Tamagotchi-iD.
are you saying there are going to be tamagotchi ids that are going to be released in other countries than japan

I think Binary was just trying to be clear. There have been no verifiable rumors that there will ever be an English color tam released.

are you saying there are going to be tamagotchi ids that are going to be released in other countries than japan
No. We have no indication of that. I was just trying to stop people from getting confused and posting "Will these work on a MusicStar?" type questions.

There were eight happy meal toys. Each had a unique password. None were for a cheeseburger McDonalds Bag item.

The Japanese guide book for the Tamagotchi-iD lists eight McDonalds Bag items passwords - the same eight listed in the first post of this topic.

Every few days, I check through new entries in a Japanese-language forum dedicated to the Tamagotchi-iD. I've never seen mention of a cheeseburger.

There is however, mention of hamburger as a food that can be downloaded from Tama-iD.com. Maybe cheeseburger as a food was also available from Tama-iD.com.

Or, maybe they changed one of the McDonalds Bag items from a cheeseburger to something else, some time after the picture at your link was created.

thanks binary,

i think i might have a shop code:CACABABC

but it might not work.

i found it on Google searching around.

can some one test it if they have a tama id. :D

thanks binary,i think i might have a shop code:CACABABC

but it might not work.

i found it on Google searching around.

can some one test it if they have a tama id. :wacko:
Hey I saw that too. But I didn't get what it mean. :D

Hey I saw that too. But I didn't get what it mean. :huh:
yeah when you search"tama id codes".

the second thing on google said:

Familitchi: Tamagotchi ID - New Updates

Can anybody try this code : CACABABC for tamagotchi iD. i dont know what is it.if anybody know plss what is it.plus im not japanese. sorry for my english ...

familitchi.blogspot.com/.../tamagotchi-id-new-updates.html - Cached - Similar

The only codes for the Tamagotchi-iD are the codes that binary listed; binary has the official Tamagotchi-iD Guide Book, so I think they would know.

Also, there are other items that can be downloaded to the Tamagotchi-iD via Tama-iD.com], but this only works in Japan. =[

[samJJE101]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back