Is it possible...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaitoKojima

Reaction score
For a Tamagotchi to evolve during the night?

For my V5, I've been pausing a little bit every now and then because I have to go to work, so I can't bring it with me.

However, I am wondering if they're gonna end up evolving during tonight.

Why? Cause I don't wanna get woken up randomly at around 4AM just to know that it changed form. >_>

Especially since they need attention after they change.

I don't believe so, at least it has never happened to me. My tamagotchi just sleeps through the night and wakes up around 7~7:30 ish.

I really need to know for absolute sure that they can't evolve during the night.

Cause they always go nuts asking for attention after an evolution, right? I don't feel like getting woken up at 4-5AM just for them, know what I mean? XD

hm yeah that would be rather annoying. I would think they just sleep straight through the night. Well until you know for sure, cant you just leave it paused over night as well, haha.

oh. Hmmm. well then, hope for the best :( ?

I'm sure someone knows and you bring up a good point, i hope this doesn't happen to me X3

I TOLD YOU YES IN TCTHREE TIMES

DO YOU NOT TRUST ME OR SOMETHING?
It's always better to get more than just one answer/source.

Well in V3 mine evolved at 7ish when turning into a Teenager but all it wanted was the light turned off, It stays sleeping though and you can just turn the sound off I s'pose...

-Who? Who? Eckoh? Eckoh. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They can. It once happened to me before. It was a v.3 though. I was so freaked out when I saw it in the morning trying to figure out what happened to him. -_- -_- -_-

Yeah...

This morning, at around 5AM, my V5 family transformed. I was all, "Whoa~~what...!?" as I was getting out of bed to see what happened.

I turn on the lights and what do I see?

Mametchi

Chantotchi

Sukatchi

One time i woke up @ 3am, took a drink, went to the bathroom, and went to my room. 3 min after in my bed, i hear the evolution music. It evolved from Chamametchi to Chantotchi. After evolving, it went back to sleep like nothing happened. It almost shocked me to death. Another time, at 11pm, I think it was my Hinotamatchi, if i remember right, changed into a Kuromametchi.

Once my v2 or v3 evolved when it was sleeping, but I think it was very early morning rather than night time. But hey, it could happen.

yea rlly.....my v6 just evolved last night and it evolved from kuchitamatchi into nonopotchi...! coz when i woke up,i saw it was still sleeping...then i thought it was kuchitamatchi sleeping......but after when i checked the health meter , then it was nonopotchi!!!!! it's soooooooo weird!! :kuribotchi:

yea rlly.....my v6 just evolved last night and it evolved from kuchitamatchi into nonopotchi...! coz when i woke up,i saw it was still sleeping...then i thought it was kuchitamatchi sleeping......but after when i checked the health meter , then it was nonopotchi!!!!! it's soooooooo weird!! :kuribotchi:

They can't evolve once they have gone to sleep, at least in my experience. I've never heard of it happening, so it is highly unlikely.
This thread is full of people who HAVE experienced it, me included.

That seems really annoying...I don't want to wake up at like 4 am and take care of my tamagotchi >< even 7:30 (i think thats when they wake up) is too early for me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back