The Life of a Tamagotchi V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama.lover22

Reaction score
Hey, I'm tama.lover22. I've actually been playing with Tamagotchis for about 4 years, but I'm new to TamaTalk. I'll try not to make this log like "OMG!!1! IT POOPED!!!!" or whatever. Please don't post, but if you have a comment, PM me. :)

Anyway, welcome to my log! Here are the stats (they're not very good because I've had to leave them asleep while I'm at school):

Glow-in-the-dark Tamagotchi V4 (which is technically my brother's but he left it to die, so I'm taking care of it):

Name: James

Generation: 2

Character: Mametchi

Weight: 37

Money: 21280

Skills: 16 intelligence, 6 style, 9 social

Training: 2 (how I got Mametchi from stats this bad, I don't know)

Picture: https://i45.tinypic.com/nsw8m.jpg

Red, orange and purple Tamagotchi V4

Name: Jerry

Generation: 2

Character: Pyonchitchi

Weight: 38

Money: 5465

Skills: 3 intelligence, 12 style, 13 social (I see why I got a universal character)

Training: 2

Picture: https://i50.tinypic.com/29y420l.jpg

First event to start the log: Got mail. James got a burglar, -100 points. Jerry got a present from the Tama King - plant.

Sorry this post is so long - more soon! :ichigotchi:

I'm making James gain training by having a present wrapped and connecting him to Jerry. Since he doesn't have a lot of training, I should get some out of this.

It works! James has 6 training now. He's so cute when he's smirking! Jerry's turn.

...darn. It doesn't work with Jerry. Oh well.

I hope they get jobs soon. It gets boring after a while when they don't.

2 more days till the matchmaker! I need to research methods to get opposite genders so I can get a boy and a girl.

It amazes me how they brush their teeth for like an hour. They must have reeeeeeeally good breath!

I just used a chest on James and it turned him into an old character. His happiness is empty, but his weight went from 40-something down to 30. Cool! I hate having overweight tamas, but I don't really like playing the games.

Since when do Christmas trees talk?

Apparently since James and Jerry felt the need to stare at them for a solid hour...

Oh well. It's so cute! I haven't played with tamas for a while since I started this log and I forgot about the talking tree appearance in December. Although I think that wasn't very smart of Bandai, considering some people don't celebrate Christmas. (I do - I'm just surprised at the tree.)

Cool- mail came for James. He got a bouquet from the king, I'm not exactly sure what it does, but I'll try it out. I'm still annoyed that they still don't have jobs. I guess that's good, because I need to go research possible jobs anyway.

I should go play some games - they're overweight! Maybe later I'll go to TamaTown and get money and stuff for Jerry.

Whoa - more mail, for both of them! Could it be a job offer?

No. Jerry got a snake (so now I HAVE to play a game), but James got another present from the king - love potion! That's the second one. :lol:

I'll probably update again later-ish.

Mail came- James got 200p from the Tama King and Jerry got 1500p!

I've been going to school and playing Flag with Jerry, so now he's a healthy 31 lbs. with 53 skill points and...

JOB OFFER!

He's a...oh wait, he got rejected for all 5 jobs. 4 of them he got XXX, but he got OXO on the preschool teacher job. I guess he doesn't have enough skill points yet. :D

And since he's already graduated from school, he can't build points there. Looks like more Flag. *sigh*

James and Jerry will probably turn 5 years old at around 8 pm tonight. Which means I have to wait until tomorrow at 8 pm to make the matchmaker come. That wasn't very smart of me to start that late, since it takes an hour in the intensive-care baby stage. BUT WAIT! It takes 24 hours for the parent to leave. Which makes it even worse because I don't have time during the week to take care of two babies. :huh:

I'll find a way somehow!

[SIZE=12pt]JERRY GOT A JOB![/SIZE]

Actually it happened last night at around 8-ish, but I was watching Mythbusters and fell asleep so yeah...

Anyway, I was getting desperate to get Jerry a job that I didn't really care what job it was, so after getting rejected for travel agent and amusement park worker, Jerry got accepted as a cook! ^_^

Having a Mametchi has a downside. Today's the one day all week I've had to sleep past 6, but I got woken up by James' lovely 8:01 mail call. :nyatchi:

J+J are aging slower than I thought they would. They didn't turn 5 until last night when I was asleep, which means I have to wait until tomorrow for the matchmaker. Someone might be thinking, "why doesn't she just debug them to make them age faster?" and I answer with two things.

1) It's against the whole point of having a Tamagotchi, raising it and playing with it. When you speed through all that, there's no reason to have a tama.

2) I didn't know #1 when I was a little kid, so I debugged a V3. The hyperspeed was cool, but I was bored because I wasn't really playing with it. Then my Memetchi (isn't that sad that I remember the character?) with a baby got sick and I wasn't looking and sped through it...you can guess what happened...of course, me being around 9 years old, it scared me. And it ruined my Tamagotchi.

So that's why I won't debug it!

...IN NORMAL NEWS, J+J are brushing their teeth together.

I wish there was a way to get your Tamagotchi older without debugging it. I seem to remember someone telling me there was a food, but I'm probably just imagining it.

Okay, so I was looking for my V4.5 that's been lost for a while, when I opened a drawer and found...old tamas! Two V2s and two V3s. No V4.5, though.

But I'm trying to decide whether to put a new battery in a V3 so that I won't have to wait for the matchmaker every other generation...

I'm worried about adding another version to this log because I know that I myself get annoyed when someone adds a V6 or something to a V4 log I'm trying to look at.

Mail came - James got 1100 p from the Tama King, and Jerry got a snake. :marumimitchi:

Still debating! I wish I could find my V4.5. Oh well, if I do find it, I have another battery.

Here goes!

I downloaded and it turned out I have a 3-year-old, 95-lb Kurokotchi. Ugh. I'm going to reset it. That way it'll be old enough to get the matchmaker when the other two are old enough to mate next generation.

...The reset button's all sticky, ugh! But it worked.

...hatching...IT'S A GIRL!!!

I'll name it Kara.

Playing Get...I won!

Wow, this makes me feel like I'm back in fourth grade!

I connected Kara with James and they played the eating contest and Kara won!

Now Jerry...he won the balloon game.

In Kara's friend list, James shows as himself but Jerry is a Nazotchi...because Pyonchitchis aren't on the V3.

Of course there's a ticket in the shop for only 2200p, right now when I only have 150. Sorry about the long post!

EDIT: Picture: https://i48.tinypic.com/1z1wsi8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother is starting up an old V3, but I won't post about it here much because it's his tama. So if you hear me mention Jay!, that's what I'm talking about.

[SIZE=12pt]Kara's evolving![/SIZE]

...a Tamatchi.

Haven't posted stats in a while...

James

Weight: 42

Training: 6

Money: 19180

intelligence: 53

style: 6

social: 9

Jerry

Weight: 39

Training: 2

Money: 10535

intelligence: 9

style: 12

social: 65

Kara

Weight: 13

Training: 1

Money: 720

Sorry, the log got kind of boring at the last post. But I'm back with a lot of news!

James and Jerry both got the matchmaker, and I have proven the "open book=girl, closed book=boy" theory false because I used it and they both have girls.

Kara evolved into a Patapatachi :lol: . She's getting bad care right now because I have to leave her asleep while I'm at school, but I'll get some cool characters. The perfect care ones get boring after a while. During Christmas break they'll all get good care again.

I plan to mate Kara with Jay and have BOYS, hopefully. ;) Otherwise I'll have 4 needy girls on my hands. :lol:

More updates tomorrow when James and Jerry leave!

I didn't update yesterday because NOTHING HAPPENED! Actually one cool thing did. I was still awake at 11:30 and my tamas were set a half hour ahead for some reason and I happened to check them at EXACTLY the moment that James and Jerry left.

Today I woke up to two baby girls. In my excitement, I named them Sara and Madi and forgot that I was leaving for school in ten minutes, so I had to leave them paused all day. Now I'm letting them go through their baby phase.

Kara is 3 years old and should be evolving soon!

Bad news: Jay died. :p :( So now Kara's going to have to wait for the matchmaker. This generation I have 3 girls! :p

My crazy life caught up with me the last few days and I didn't have a single free minute :D . That's why I love the weekend! ;)

Okay, the news is:

Kara is a Violetchi :) (which is cool cause I haven't had one in a long time!)

Sara is a Young Dorotchi

Madi is a Young Memetchi! I wish the holiday break started this week instead of next week so I'd have time to work for a Makiko...

Sara and Madi are due to evolve today!

Kara should have the matchmaker tomorrow, I think. ♥ I need to go check if it's 6 or 7 years old for the matchmaker for v3.

...and that is pretty much the entire week summed up.

Sorry again. I promise this log will get better over the holidays!!! 3 days away!!!

Sara evolved into a Masktchi (oops) :D

Madi evolved into a Memetchi :D

Kara got the matchmaker and had a baby girl. Kara is 9 years old now! :rolleyes:

She almost died today - I set the time wrong when I put her to sleep so she woke up early (with sound off) and when I woke up, she was sick, all hearts empty, and she had a lot of poop. The scary thing is this is the second time this has happened :D

Walking down Guilt Trip Lane for not posting in 4 days. Sorry :(

HOLIDAY BREAK!!! Which means this log will be posted in much more. No more putting the tamas to sleep all day! No more bad care characters!

The V3 girl is Zoey; the V4s are Angel and Ella.

Right now they're going through the baby phase.

If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get through about 3 generations over the holiday. I'll keep my hopes up! :(

So far, it looks like the V4s will both be intelligence-based characters for once. My past have been mostly style-based. B)

I'll update later when they evolve!

The girls are asleep, so I can sneak in a quick post.

It looks like Ella is still intelligence social-based. (yay! B) ) Angel is social intelligence-based. They switched!

They're due to evolve in about ten twenty minutes! I'll just edit this post when they evolve...

...and they did!

Zoey is a Kuchitamatchi! Yes!

Angel is a Mizutamatchi

Ella is a Puchitchi

I nave never had a Harutchi, which is sad because they look really cute.

I think I'll keep up the intelligence for Angel so she can be a Mimitchi.

For Ella, I'll probably get her into the Kuchi family and then switch to intelligence so I can get a Pukatchi (the one that looks like a penguin carrying a tube raft :( )

Zoey's an even generation, so I'll probably go for Mimitchi. I'll have to make sure it's perfect care or I could end up with a Hidatchi, which creeps me out.

What I really want is an Androtchi, but that's for "below average" but not bad care, which is really hard to do. :(

So much for that plan. I fell asleep with the tamas next to me and I accidentally paused Zoey, so even though she's still perfect, she's 5 hours behind schedule.

Angel and Ella nearly died (hearts empty, poop, etc.) Let me just say I'm really glad that toddlers fall asleep at 8, otherwise they both would be dead. :D :(

I woke them up and fixed them. I can't stand to let a tama sleep with empty hearts, besides the fact that if they wake up before me they could die.

I really hope I don't get bad care characters.

But other than that, I should head to Tamatown to get points for the V4s - they are dangerously low after their bad-care parents spent it all before them and didn't earn it back. :huh:

The V4s should evolve around noon today, and Zoey around 5.

I'll post if something interesting happens!

The V4s evolved, but really weirdly.

Ella's skills are 14-21-29, which means she had the most social (and least intelligence), but she evolved into a Ringotchi, in the intelligence group.

Angel's skills are 30-10-19, which means she had the most intelligence (and least style), but she involved into a Young Memetchi - the style group.

What is going on here? :huh:

Apparently skill points don't matter as much as I thought they did.

Still waiting for Zoey to evolve. It shouldn't be long now. I don't have any idea what she'll turn into.

New plan: Angel will be a Memetchi (Makiko, maybe?) :) and Ella will be a Mimitchi, since I haven't had one since the V2s. B)

Zoey evolved into a Young Mimitchi! B)

So she did get good care! Now I have a shot at Mimitchi. I totally forgot about how V3s grow with the odd and even generations until I Googled "tamagotchi V3 growth chart". :huh:

The V4s should evolve again tomorrow, and the V3 the day after. Then it's just 4 days until the matchmaker and boom! Another generation. Although there's really no point in wanting the generations to go faster unless you're trying to get to Gen. 99 or you're stuck with a creepy character. Neither of which apply to me. So I'm enjoying having the teenagers here. :)

Wow, Flag is hard with the sound off. I had to try like 5 times before I beat it.

Shape is actually easier without sound.

Angel and Ella should evolve around noon today, and Zoey around 5 today or tomorrow. :) :mimitchi:

I was looking through the family lists and found 2 weird things:

1) Zoey's mother, Kara, was listed twice with the exact same information but different passwords for Tamatown. :huh:

2) Angel's mother, Sara, must have had the name glitch - she's in there twice, once as "Sara" and another time as "Qara" :lol:

I really hope I'll have some boys next generation. This is the 2nd generation in a row of all girls! I'm going to go look up some methods to get boys.

I'm going to Tamatown with Angel so she can get the extra 4,060 points she needs to buy that shiny Canada ticket in the shop. :D

They haven't evolved yet because I had to leave at 5 yesterday (and for some reason the V4s hadn't evolved :huh: ) and couldn't bring the tamas. I asked my brother to take care of them, but he paused them, so now they're 20 hours behind schedule. :angry:

But other than that, they're doing great. Angel just got 200p from the Tama King in the mail.

Well, the V4s FINALLY evolved!

Angel is a...Violetchi? I guess I was too lazy when I kept substituting Jump Rope for Dance because I hate Dance. :p She's just like Zoey's mother, Kara!

Ella is a Mimitchi! I really haven't had one in years. She's cute. :D

I'm hoping Zoey evolves soon. No idea what she'll be. :unsure:

I bought a U.F.O. for Angel and used it. She looked at aliens that had 3 eyes and 3 legs. :p

3 days till the matchmaker! It seems like so much longer...

That means they'll get married the day after Christmas. :lol:

Latest posts

Back