My first tama log and Gotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby my apple

Reaction score
OK this is the rist time i've ever doene something like this this is soo awesome i say it really is well... where do i begin.

I got my Tamagotchi for my birthday and after reading the instructions manual pulled out the piece of paper saying:: let there be LIFE!!:: and after about two minutes my tamagotchi hatched! it was a girl...RuBy she was always heatlhy and even beat a game once! (JUMP) well check next entry for child hood...

Well now my ruby evolved into a baby i think.... well i forgrt whatever...

i made a spoile dlittle brat... she never even got a timeout! never!... 1 day later she evovled into an apple! ( i have a version 2 tama) (hense the "ruby my apple" screen name...)But now she's not an apple! well back to her being an apple

I gave her treats! i gave anything she ever wanted .... but then all she did was BEEP! I mean shut up already! anways i set the line strait! no more praises 4 u!

see next entry 4 adulthood PEACE!

Saphire u rock!

Now my RuBy was an adult... but i could not ever beliveve what she was! i freaking duck! with a bubble but!i mean come on a sweet innocent apple into a bubblebutt!!!!! paleeeeeeeeasssse! well now i really hate her all she does is eat (she's 99 pounds) and play the slots... once she won 450p!!!! anways i hate her and today i forgot to check on her and she went POOP POOP!! on the screen i mean "YOUR AN ADULT! HAVEN'T YOU BEEN POTTY TRAINED! Just joking lol! i love RuBy despite her appearence! :furawatchi: <- my RuBy

Okay i actually am smart enough to look up the names of my tamagotchi type!

i will list the type then my tama's name....::

1)Shiropuchitchi-RuBy......... :furawatchi: (they don't have the female version)

2)Ringotochi-RuBy............... (check growth charts 4 pic)

3)Kuchipatchi-RuBy............. :eek:

Muahaha!

Okay you'll never guess what happened today! My RuBy! She got pregnant with a complete and total stranger! ughh! HOW THEY DO IT I DON'T KNOW I KNOW I NEVER WOULD! (But i really wanted to continue this generation)!

*coughs*body sellout**** anywho its a girl im pretty sure of that... and its an onion head whats the real tama name again i forget whaterver! i think i may call her onion (if there's enough space too! lol) well i can't wait i will raise her to be a ninja!

turrah 4 now!

[SIZE=21pt]i finaly found out the type of tama! my baby tama (still with her mam) is a Shiropuchitchi! :hitodetchi: (but female version) Just like her mam! The exact same tama type i mean the likliness! [/SIZE]

ok two days later i have confirmed some things... she is a girl and i did name her onion! she evolved yesterday into a toddler and she's a Kurbiotchi! :wacko: I wub her soo much! :(

I can't wait to see what adult she is going to be and i can't wait untninl school so she can hahve actual friends!!!!!! (see no one with a tamagotchi lives near me....)

Latest posts

Back