Paparazzi re-write~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.xRainingx.xSunshinex.x

Reaction score
If you don't know what song im talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQJ9Vi8GLok&feature=fvw<<<Click there.

Re-Written:

Part of the crowd, im cuh-comin out, got my flash on it's true but I still need that picture of you, ya know the one, thats so magical,I know we'd be fantastical....

(Instrumental)

....Leather Jeans, s-s-so glamorus, not sure what it what it means, but you know this picture of us it doesn't have a price, lovin you is a sweet sweet lie, but you still know that baby I....

..Im your biggest fan ill follow you until you take me, papa-paparazzi!

Baby theres no other celebrity you know that ill be, papa-paparazzi!

I'll promise I'll be kind, but no tell if its just a lie...

Baby youll be famous chase me down until you have me,papa-paparazzi!

I'll be the girl, backstage at your shows velvet ropes and dope,I think I'll start within the sets, perfume fumes and cigarettes,Shadow is dark,nice dance and return,my eyelids are dry, clear teardrops I cry, it still don't have a price, remember, lovin you is just a lie, cause you know that baby I,,

(Repeat Verse 3,the paparazzi part!)

Real nice,we are now in the studio stop-stopped that junk on the radio,we'll never stop for anyone, being plastic is just more fun,

(Repeat Verse 3)

What do ya think?!

Other then spelling mistakes?

This is pretty much your lyrics, right?

Nope. Still like the original, sorry.

I agree with everyone, I like the original better...

A lot of the things in the song don't really make sense, it doesn't really fit it to the original "Paparazzi" instrumental, and it's pretty much the same thing.

Lady Gaga's version is better, sorry.

Back