Tamagotchi Color Hexagontchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luri

Reaction score
I already have a white tamagotchi color, and I am wondering if I should get the hexagonitchi as well. Does anyone own this or have experience with the hexagonitchi? Are there any tutorials on them? B)

I don't own one but I know a little about them!

There much like the Tamagotchi Color but with the new feature of quizing. All the questions are in japenese so if you can't read japenese it's very much like the color.

Hope I helped and have a great TamaTalking day!!!

I have one. What happens with the quiz is:

To get lucky items, as well as using certain items, you have to answer a certain quiz question correctly. To practise, play the 4th game, "Hexagon Mini-Drill". Once you'vr got all the lucky items, you can participate in a quiz of 20 questions, with up to 500G to be won.

They're really fun, better than the original +Colour, if you ask me. :unsure:

Don't have one, but they look cool. I reccomend the I.D though! ;P

dont get it get a tama id !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are better i have a red and white vhexagontchi and it is alright but becomes super boring so dont get one its a waste of money and they scratch easily

YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK YOUR BUDGET DRY! Seriously, they're extremely expensive. Maybe you should wait and earn some dough, then consider it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU'RE GOING TO SUCK YOUR BUDGET DRY! Seriously, they're extremely expensive. Maybe you should wait and earn some dough, then consider it again.
Actually, I've seen a few on eBay, and they're actually less expensive than the regular Colors tend to be (And I'd like to get an iD or something too, if the prices weren't so high).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back