GROUP HATCHING COME ITS AWSOME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
this is my first group hatching i tried to make one before but as you all can see my bro attacked me and wrote gibberish so plz join any version allowed :D :( :( it will be awsome

I wish I could join but sadly I do not have a tamagotchi anymore. I can help you organize it if you want.. :D

Gozarutchisawsome didn't post a time or date to hatch all of the Tamagotchi's. :s

i don't know what day yet but i think it will be about next thursday thats when i think it will start the tamas i have right now r already teens but soon they will have babies :D oh yeah you you could help organize it it would really help

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I will. Just tell me a date and time I can fill in the other info and you need.

the date is Thursday and anyone can join but time is ticking there is only a week and 2 days left :( :p :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it will be AWESOME JOIN NOW

hi this sounds fun :unsure:

i have a kid now, he is 0yrs old..

when would he have a baby?

so what do you do in group hatchings?

ive never done one of these before. <_<

-tamahonay :)

a group hatching is where a bunch of tamas r born at the same time and everyone post about there tamas(like if they evolved or died or got more training)and since your tama is 0 years old that means it will have its baby thursday so thats when it starts :D 90% of teens today would die if MySpace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

Basically as he said, that's what a group hatching is, your Tama will have a baby as an adult when the matchmaker comes if you have nobody else to connect with.. Also, what Thursday, and what time?

next thursday thats the 17th of dec and time will be about 6 thats after schools out and ppl better hurry cause thats only 6 days away i hope ppl can make it :D

yer i will def join! sounds lyk fun :angry:

i hope my tama has a baby on thurs though..

also, how do i know what time zone i'm in?

cause its lyk 9:24am where i am.

yeeaa, oh rite, btw my tama is a music star just to let ya know :)

-tamahonay :)

ok awsomeee

will it still be on thursday for me though?

cause today is saturday the 12th of December and the time is 2:30pm.

i think it would be friday for me.. maybe?

good thats two ppl joining :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D this is going too be awesome but i might have to postpone it i hope i don't have to i will know by tuesday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back