Lost tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we give you tips? The only thing I can suggest is keep looking hard for it.

The most effective way of finding a lost item is to track your steps and check in the last place you had it.

Have you looked on the floor...?Mine always turns up there or under the couch...

Maybe get help looking for it. Or buy a new one.

I don't get why this thread was made.

How do you seriously expect us to help you find it? >_>

Agreed. We don't know your house, or places you hang out, so how could anyone possibly be of help? I agree that you should retrace your steps, and remember where you were when you last had it. Maybe that will jog your memory.

Did you leave it on???

If you did then you can probably hear it....if the tama isn't dead........

KEEP LOOKING! RETRACE YOUR STEPS! TIP OUT THE DRAWS AND OPEN THE CUPBOURDS! IF NONE OF THAT WORKS THEN I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU:

COUCH!!!!!!!!! :( :(

EVERYTHING TURNS UP THERE OR BEHIND THE BED!!!!

GOOD LUCK FINDING IT!!!! :) :)

Hey! me again! Did you find it yet!!!

like i said..... COUCH!! :( :wub:

GOOD LUCK! :D

If it's been over a month, then I'm sure his Tamagotchi characters have died already by now.

Oh sorry, I mean, "went back to the home planet." XD

If it's been over a month, then I'm sure his Tamagotchi characters have died already by now.

Oh sorry, I mean, "went back to the home planet." XD
No worries. In fact it probably been past a month.

ok your problem is your brother was helping you he probily found it so he stole it thats what mine do oh and i agree with rhi rhi no matter where you loose something it always ends up at the couch :D

Yayyyy! someone agree's with me!!!!

....sorry.........

try on the shelves, draws, cupboards, closets and...... YOUR BROTHERS ROOM! i agree with gozarutchi and that your bro might have taken it or found and hidden it. ask for it back and if that dont work, SEARCH!

and again......

COUCH!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: :D

PM me if you find it and if you need any more help ok? :D :D B)

Look under your dressers or refrigerator, in your jacket pockets, in your car, in the closet, in the attic, under your bed, in your shoes under your desks and tables, at your friend's house.

um...could you plz tell me the colour of the tama cos you might be my friend in real life.

and tell me anything else that might help me find out more about this lost tama. it's just my friend lost her tama it's orange and yellow. i dont know what version it is and neither does my friend.

by the way, if it's gonna help, mine got lost on an aeroplane (have i spelled that wrong?) and it was under my coat behind the seat :unsure: .

luckily i found it. look under the couch, on the desk, IN ALL THE KITCHEN CUPBOARDS, under the desk, in the garden, on the balcony, in the car, IN YOUR PARENTS AND BROTHERS ROOM! parents ban the tama from you (yeah that happened to me) and sometimes the older brother helps. (well im the older sister of my brother and i did not).

Hope it helps!

from 3 users that are all the same:

dazzilitchigirl

tama expert @ tamatalk

pa use

I don't know if these have been used yet or not but...

1. On your computer desk

2. Under your keyboard

3. In your shoes

4. Maybe in your dogs bed...

5. Under the tv

6. Under your bed

7. Outside under a table, chair, or swing?

8. In a filing cabinent

9. In your bathroom

10. In your closet

11. Hanging on a clothes hanger

12. On a lamp post

13. On the top of a book shelf

14. Under pillows

15. In your pillowcase

16. At school

17. Maybe a friend borrowed it?

18. At a relative's house

19. In your/your parents car

20. Maybe you left it a restraunt or store and someone turned it in to the lost and found.

I hope these tips helped, and that you find your tama. Good luck, and let me know how it goes.

x.Tori.x

Sometimes lost stuff is in plane sight. Have you checked places that you know you would of seen it like on a table or by the computer. Trust me i'm always looseing my stuff in plane sight! :( :D :D

Also check in the most random places you can think of! I once found my tama IN MY REFRIGERATOR!!! :D :( :D What can I say, I was getting some water and it was the perfect place to set it! And... yea I guess I forgot to pick it back up again! I found it 5 minutes later after going nuts looking for it!!!

Hope I helped and have a great TamaTalking day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back