(Wrong) Song Lyrics.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.P O K E R F A C E

Reaction score
I made a topic on this a while ago, but it died.

Yeah, everyone gets lyrics wrong sometimes.

The first time I listened to Resistance [by Muse]

I thought it was 'Masturbate too fast'.

But it was 'Must erase it fast'.

xD

You?

My friend thought this Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race said "also into guys" but it actually says "oh so intricate"

I died laughing.

The ending words to "Move" are "When you feel like breaking."

I mistook it, for the longest time, "When you feel like bacon."

I knew I was wrong, I jsut had no idea what it was XD;;

One song that said "Humiliate me", I and my sister thought it said, "You nearly ate me"

How hilarious.

Another song said "You said move on where do I go" I thought said, "You said move onwards to a goat"

XD

I always hear a word an think it's a cuss word. xD Like in HSM 2 (shuddup, I love that movie):

Actual.

"So you'd better swing that pitch..."

Mine:

"So you'd better swing that *****..." I was like "OOO: DISNEY."

in the song Best I Ever Had - by Drake

I thought he was saying "Judy you de best, Judy you de best" x3

In the song "Empire State of Mind" by JZ and Alicia Keys, I thought that on the part where she sings "these streets will make you feel brand new" she was saying "these dreams will make you pee and poo" xD

In "Superman" by Five For Fighting, when he says "I'm only a man in a funny red sheet" I always thought he said "I'm only a man, moldy rat cheese" XD.

This isn't about song lyrics, but about the band name itself.

I thought 3OH!3 was pronounced 'thirty-eightch-exclamation-mark-three'.

I went around calling it that for a good five months.

Seriously.

In some song by Justin Bieber, I thought he talks about being a walrus,

But sadly I forgot the name of the song. Boohoo. D:

My hearing is a fail. ._______.

I practically mishear everything people say, even if they say it to my face.

So somehow "And wake up early to black and white re-runs" became "I'll play alone on this black and white railroad."

All I wanted - Paramore.

But mostly I don't pay attention to the lyrics.

In the song Starstrukk by 3OH!3 "L-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce" became "L-O-V-E is just another word I never knew to pronounce"

And the song "Good Girls Gone Bad", I thought it was "Big Girls Gone Bad" xDD

Ksenia, yeah. My sister always said "Can you shut up already? You're singing the wrong lyrics!" when I'm singing "Big girls gone bad! Big girls gone bad!" xDD

But.. I already knew the correct lyrics. :)

On Fergies "Big Girls Dont Cry" When she says "your probably on your flight back to your home town"I thought it was your probably on your flight cause your being hunted down"

Last edited by a moderator:
in "what I've done" by linkin park, a year ago I thought he said "What I've sung!" but the lyrics of that were in the title. XD oh gosh. What to do with me.

I made a topic on this a while ago, but it died.
Yeah, everyone gets lyrics wrong sometimes.

The first time I listened to Resistance [by Muse]

I thought it was 'Masturbate too fast'.

But it was 'Must erase it fast'.

xD

You?
I'm listening to that O.O

Anyways, when I listened to Brick by Boring Brick-Paramore, I though it was 'Stupid wings are for Butterflies' when it was 'Now she's ripping wings off butterflies' xD

LOL

When I was singing Brick by Boring Brick I kept on singing "Keep your feet off the ground." instead of the opposite of off.

Not so much of a song name, but I thought 3OH!3 was pronnounced three-oh-aych-exclamation mark-three. And I though, ouch, thats a long one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back