Super Smash Bro's Brawl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superstar_128

Reaction score
Well, i was playing super smash bro's earlier and i thought it be interesting to know what everyones favourite character is. :angry:

My faves are:

Ike

Link XD

Pitt

Toon Link

Sheik(maybe)

I would make a poll, but there are like 35 different characters so it would take me a long time to write them all down!

some characters i just find so hard to use like Olimar

What do you guys think?

plz reply,

XxSuperstar_128xX ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Olimar, Sheik/Zelda and Ness are my mains. a strange set up, hm?

I loveee that game. 8D

My favorite characters are:

Link (Just because... it's Link.)

Snake

Ike

xD I have this totally win screenshot of Link. :'D

Toon link (duh)

Marth (EMO Marth (The one dressed in black))

Link (The hot one xD)

Pikachu

Yeah...Those are my best ppl. OHYEAHANDSHEIK!

Sheik.

ANYONE WANNA SEE MY AMAZING LINK SCREENSHOT? 83

Oh yes, baby.

I have a couple funny ones, too. There's this one of Link and he's holding a key and running but it looks like he's brushing his teeth. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, baby.

I have a couple funny ones, too. There's this one of Link and he's holding a key and running but it looks like he's brushing his teeth. xD
HELL YEA!

I got a snap of tiny Link with a bat side-smashing ganondorf to his KO, cool, but i have not uploaded it.

And some funny toon link ones and of course luweegee ones

^ WOOT. 8D I love Luigi. I have a funny screeny of him too. He's bashing Wario offscreen with a hammer and his face is priceless.

Lol, 'Talk to the hand, fairy!'

I was looking through, and it seems that most of the people liked Link the best.....then i realized that's cuz all of us who said so are ganondorks, lol.

Oh wow i luv ur pic of Link Krystal!

ive got like 20 of link lol

my faves are 1 when when the bridge breaks on the zelda map, and Link and Zelda wave to each other on different sides.

and ive got another one that looks like link and Zelda are kissing and links fairy is flying round them both. Its so cute lol :blink:

(on the zelda map)

Ill try to upload them. :lol:

Oh yes, baby.

THAT. IS. EPIC. WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! x3

I'm also pretty good with Ness.....weirdly.....all of my friends think he's annoying, but I love him almost as much as Link and Toon Link. MY FAVORITE CHARACTER OUT OF ALL OF THE CARACTERS IN ALL OF THE GAMES IS YOUNG LINK!!!!!!! Young Link ftw. He's just...so...CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back