the log of the tennants of my striped Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra_striped_tama

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]HI this is my 2nd log At the moment I'v got abby the masktchi :chohimetchi: She is around sixish :furawatchi: she has 5000gps and this is her life story[/SIZE]

When she was a child she was a very beautiful :lol:

then when she got a bit older she changed into a UFOtchi!!

Well I'm hoping to post every day :rolleyes: and I would LOVE if anyone would give me feed back.

from

Zebra striped tama and Abby! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.Well it just another boring day school,school oh wait and school:angry:Well after school my tama and I went to my friends ems house with my other anouk and we played with a tama she found.all we know is that it looks like the blue one ont the top of tama talk and it's in Japanese oh and if anyone has any info on it it would be greatly appreciated so please pm me:blink:We are also gonna breed them :angry: my :( Abby annd her tama (we have noo idear what its called because its in Japanese).I'm sooooooooo siked I'm goin to Luna park tomorow :mellow: :angry: :angry: !!!

TTFN Tah Tah For Now

zebra striped tama and Abby :D

[SIZE=14pt]hI its me again welll nothin has happende in the land of tama:eek:Abby the:ph34r: is still with us.She has about 2518gps and 21 objects :D i'm hoiping to get her points up to 9999gps so when she ha a baby i can get it nice things and still have money for treats ;) .In other news my friend got a pink tama V2 his name is BOOM and is a young mametchi:mametchi:and is also male.So tomorrow i'm hopefully gonna mate Abby:ph34r: to my friends found tama which is a blue ketei and is an adult which looks like a penguin:huh:She is/has put up some sghns about a missing tama which is [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]TTFN[/SIZE]

Zebra striped tama or for short ZST and the lovly Abby :D

[SIZE=14pt]Hi again.abby turned into an oldie so my friend and i restated ours and and now we've got josh and jess(i've got josh) at the moment josh is a young mamechi.he turned into a young:mametchi: at 8 o'clock this morning :chohimetchi: and then fell back to sleep.[/SIZE]

TTFN tah tah for now

Zebra striped tama and Josh the young ^_^

[SIZE=14pt]Its me again ;)well not much has happened Josh is still a teen.this morning i had about 200 point and in my shop i have a pc and 2 count'em 2 UfO's :( so now i'm playin headind and bump none stop sometimes i think the shop keeper is a very little evil dude who get all the good things when i don't have enough GPs :D anyway at least i've mastered the game of headings and very happy :p .[/SIZE]

TTFN tah tah for now

zebra striped tama and my beloved Josh!(he even has an exclaimation oint next to his name)

hi there Zebra_Striped_Tamagotchi!! im chloe-j. im M-A-D on tamas. hope you dont mind me writing. i need some friends. :(

ive got a :pochitchi: called leo. he has just had a baby girl. im planning to called her either Grace, Tammy, Sacha or Lilly. which one do you think?? :huh: cool striped tama! i got a yellow & orange one. :( i wanted a pink one. :angry: PLEASE reply!!!

we can be buddys! :)

chloe-j xxxx

Well not much has happened this morning and choe-j I'd love to be buddies and to al tama people I don't mind people posting in my log :huh: :)

[SIZE=14pt]Well Josh changed into a :pochitchi:I know he's not the best character but he is darn cute :lol: These are all his iteams[/SIZE]

hair potion

costume bunnie and panda

bow

ball

dumbell

maracers

sun glasses

wings

and last but definatly not least a UFO

[SIZE=14pt]Well not much has happened Josh is still a:pochitchi:.I've just been playin games on him and I've now got 9999gp:D all thanx to the slot game.Hopefully Tommorw or thursday Josh will see Jess again become good friend's and mate:wub:I'll miss him but he will leave me his offspring and he'll give his fortune to the next geneation.[/SIZE]

TTFN tah tah for now!

From ZST and Josh! :lol:

Hi,the match maker came today but i sed no she brought me 2 memetchi's an-d a furawatchi but i'm gonna mate with a friend.

TTFN

From ZST and Josh! :D

[SIZE=14pt]Well I gave in to the matchmaker and Josh mated with a beautiful Marumimitchi :marumimitchi:they had another son.Josh left at 4pm my time because i won't have time to look after a screaming baby at school.So I named him Jindy because we are going to Jindabyne for 5 days on.we are leaving Sunday morning At 6:45am AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I will hopefully make it :p .[/SIZE]

TTFN

ZST and Jindy the kinokomotchi whose parents were Josh:pochitchi:

And Minnie(made up name) :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]I'm back :angry: well just before i left for Jindabyne jindy turned into a :gozarutchi: then I dcided that i should start up my V1 and little Buggy entered this world.at the moment he's a Marutchi,[/SIZE]

News Flash

Buggy just turned into a:ichigotchi:

At the moment I cant find my v2 :angry:So now i've got to teenage ichigotchi's in the housei wonder how I'll cope:p and hopefully we will be getting batteries for my lil sis's tama so when she get sick of it i'll get it :angry: .Now i must star lookin for my little Jindy.

TTFN

Love ZST and my 2 boys buggy and jindy :angry:

Well me again not much has happened B) .I've now offically lost my little Jindy somewhere in the house and i cant find him B) B) B) 0--dw :huh:but at least they are 1 of my fav characters

TTFN

ZST and Buggy And to Jindy Were are u

[SIZE=14pt]Well this morning my v1 tama buggy evolved from a :) ` to a :D which cought me by surprise because i had only taken ok care of her I was actually hoping for a hanatchi or robotchi :p but I'm still happy anywho i still havent found my v2 :angry: i miss having the shop and all the new characters so if idont find him i'm gonna go out and buy another v2 either a light blue or zebra striped :angry: wish me luck :angry: [/SIZE]

TTFN

ZST & :D Buggy and if i did put Jindy on pause he might be still alive :D

[SIZE=14pt]Yesterdy evening I found My V2 which was on pause :) So i still got Jindy And i have been connecting them to get them to be friends :lol: jindy is still a :ph34r: and Buggy is still a :lol: .Last NightI decided to paint Buggy's shell from yellow with arrows to sparkly Pink ;) when i started of I was going to only put 1 clear layer on so it would keep it coulouration but then decided i didnt really like it so I painted it pink. ;) I'll now put a list the of toys that Jindy has! :D [/SIZE]

mimitchi costume

bow

ball

dumbell

sun glASES

wings

UFO

maracas

glases

cape

drum

action figure1/2

boots

pc

cap

roller blades

darts

bow tie

skate board

trumpet

pencil

bubbles

music

Well I had a very eventful morning Jindy evolved Into a:mimitchi: I have had alot of V1 characters this generation.And Buggy the :mametchi: is now the father of a brand new baby girl :D the mother was a Hanatchi the matchmaker also brought a :wacko: and 3 tarakotchi's. I've decided to colour code things red=V1 Blue=V2.

here are there stats

Hunger/happines:Full/full

training:lllllllll/llllll

Species:Mamechi/Mimitchi

generation:1/2

parents:none/ father :D mother ;)

TTFN

ZST,Buggy+baby & Jindy :) This is the Second page in my log :D :D B) :lol: :blink:

Hello Every body well Buggy left and now I've got Sugar the :huh: she will hopefully change into a robotchi :huh: in a cuple of days.In other news Jindy the :huh: now has a baby girl whom I'm going to name Spice i was actually aiming for a boy but i stuffed it up :huh: .

TTFN

ZST and the gang :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]long time no post so here's the goss.................[/SIZE]

Well Sugar turned into a :ph34r: :D a cuple of days ago and Jindy's daughter who I did name spice grew up today into a :furawatchi: after being a kinokomotchi and a young mamechi :unsure: she's walking in her grandads footsteps .And now i'm gonna introduce another tama its actually my sis's but what the hell,dude is now a oniontchi and is 2 gen i manly look after him B) and my lil sis only plays games with him on occasions B) now i'll have 2 wait till dude grows up so he can mate with 1 of mine. B)

TTFN

from ZST Sugar ,Spice & dude

Latest posts

Back