Sign in to follow this  
Mireiko-sama

Battery Problems

Question

I have only had my Connection for a month and already the battery has needed to be changed TWICE!
Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way so save on battery usage?

5 answers to this question

I got the same problem. my 3 tama's battery needed to be change, and I got only one month and a half with them...

I found in the web tham if u put the clock mode when ur tama is sleeping, u can save battery, Im trying that but im not sure if that work.

if u find something please let me know, I really apreciate..............

Normally my batteries last a very long time and dont need changing for a good few months

Did you infra-red to connect with other tamagotchis a fair amount? Apparently connecting with other tamagotchis alot might be a cause of premature battery death. :D

To conserve batteries on my calc, I turn the pixelation on low... On my tama's, during sleep, I put this on pause because of pixel conservation, and I don't like how fast they grow up, so I multiplied the time by two! ;)

[quote name='Faith' date='Sep 21 2004, 09:14 AM'] Did you infra-red to connect with other tamagotchis a fair amount? Apparently connecting with other tamagotchis alot might be a cause of premature battery death. :( [/quote]
I also heard that somewhere... :(