The matchmaker wont come

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorMoon

Reaction score
My Music Star is 5 years old and the matchmaker wont come at all I been trying for a few days

Its not actually called a matchmaker in the tamagotchi music star. Its called the band manager. The band manager will only come if your tamagotchi is an adult and is 6 yrs old or older. If your adult is then set the time to 6:59 and the band managerwill be there with your mate in 1 miniute

Hope I helped :p

Don't try at 5, its not worth it. It won't work, as UraEVIL said.

Also, don't 'try' at all, he will come when he comes, just when he does come, be ready for him.

Well he 6 now and he either has a concert or the mailman comes and the only time the band manger comes is to give me my pay check I don't think he'll ever marry :D

my i have the music star and my maneger came 2day wen my tama was only 5 but i accidently said no 2 the girl he picked!!!!!

my tama was five when the band manager came for him.... it actually came yesterday but the sad thing is that today they got mad and i pressed the reset button but accidently pressed reset instead of download .. so i had to start again!!! :) :rolleyes: ^_^ :) :D :( :( :(

The manager comes 36 hours (3 days) after your tamagotchi becomes an adult. Because a teen takes one day and six hours to evolve on the V6, you have to wait six hours after you hit age 5 to start being able to see the manager come with a mate.

So, yes, it is possible to get the manager with a five year old, but you have to wait a while.

As for your new problem, SailorMoon, I'm not sure about that. Have you been checking on your tamagotchi at 12:30 and 4:30? I'm pretty sure those are the manager matchmaking times.

We've had topics about this before (similair) and actually the music star seems kinda glitchy, sometimes when you reset and download, the age goes back a bit, try that, and see if you could get another chance with band manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not actually called a matchmaker in the tamagotchi music star. Its called the band manager. The band manager will only come if your tamagotchi is an adult and is 6 yrs old or older. If your adult is then set the time to 6:59 and the band managerwill be there with your mate in 1 miniuteHope I helped ^_^
That isn't entirely true. Your band manager or matchmaker, will come

when your tamagotchi has been an andult for 72 unpaused hours

it is usaully 5 when it comes, but it just depends on how muh

you pause it. The band manager comes at 12:30 and 4:30.

To get the Band Manager, your Tamagotchi has to be the ages of 5 or older, to get a girl set the clock at 12:29 P.M. To get a boy set the clock at 4:29 P.M. You have to wait for one minute on both of them. This is a Mating guide that can help you with your problem. :unsure: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=161984 If you practice with your band mates enough, they'll ask you if you want to marry them. You'll get a baby boy. Set the time at 7:59 P.M. and wait one minute. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway your tama will become an oldie sooner or later and the band manager will come 72 hours after it does unpaused hours

anyway your tama will become an oldie sooner or later and the band manager will come 72 hours after it does unpaused hours
Hello! First off, welcome to TamaTalk. :) Since you just joined, you may not have had the chance to check out the User Guide to the site yet. In it is a specific segment on bumping topics - that is, posting in topics that have been inactive for 3 months or more. This particular topic has not been posted in since April 2010. I know you mean well but we do expect members to become familiar with the site rules. Please be sure to read up on the topic regarding How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back