Whats your favourite song?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UraEVIL

Reaction score
Hey guys! Whats your favourite song? Please name the singer too, to make life easier for me!

Mines right now is whataya want from me~Adam Lambert

Whoops guys I got a new fav song!

I bet you all heard of it since a guy made a topic about it

Fire flies~Owl city

Yep give it a big cheer everyone and listen to it! :p

One song? O:

I could never pick. I can't even pick songs between artists. My iPod would give you a complete list of my favorite songs. There's 524 on there or something. (;

At the moment, I'm obsessed with I Won't Say (I'm In Love) from Hercules. So I guess you could say it's currently my favorite song.

My favorite song right now, hands down, is Makeup Smeared Eyes by Juliet Simms. I'm also really loving Suicide Season by Bring Me The Horizon and Come What May by The Scene Aesthetic. Oh, and If It Means A Lot To You by A Day To Remember.

Of all time... I don't think I could ever pick. But I've always been fond of Poppin' Champagne and Lullabies by All Time Low, which are for sure at the top of my list.

Just one?

Inconceivable.

I really do love Vanilla Twilight and Dental Care by Owl City, same goes for Up Periscope and Fallen For You by Drake Bell.

Fave Christmas songs are All I Want For Christmas Is You by My Chemical Romance, Greatest Time of Year by Aly and AJ, and God Rest by Gary Hoey.

I have so many different favorites as time changes, but a few that I will constistently love are:

Imagine by John Lennon (usually this is what I tell people)

Piano Man by Billy Joel

or

Killing Me Softly by The Fugees

:)

Thunder - Boys like girls&&

Remembering Sunday - All time low
That song reminds me of my best friend who moved away, I sometimes end up looking depressed because I miss her.

Currently...Heaven - A Skylit Drive (<3)

At the moment, it's Stella - All Time Low and For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore.

I'm loving my old favourites all over again. xD

ALOTTTTT

I really like

Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha

Saint Veronica By Billy Talent For your Entertainment By Adam Lambert

Perfect By Hedley

Burn it to the Ground By NickelBack

According to you By Orianthi

Turn it Up By Stereos

Latest posts

Back