Photo
- - - - -

tamatalk might be unsafe...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:54 PM ( #1 )

i recently discovered some messages like spam! there is no control over the kind of messages sent in tamatalk. someone could like send you a virus or post scams onto tamatalk! to help protect tamatalk, i suggest that we set up a voting system for trying to find a way of monitoring topics, posts and pms, or just letting spam be produced in tamatalk.
PROTECT TAMATALK! START NOW!
(I do several posts with that at the end-it means this post is to protect tamatalk)
please say your vote...and anyone closing the topic? their vote is not counted!

Replies

Views

Started

21 Dec 2009

Last Post

22 Dec 2009

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:51 PM ( #2 )

I guess my vote isn't going to count :P

Ah well, I suppose I should just keep moderating the TamaTalk site along with all the other hard working TamaTalk Guides who do their best to keep the spam to a minimum and control the scammers... at least it is more effective than making a topic about it (posted in the wrong forum) :angry:

If you would like to know more about how to keep safe on TamaTalk or how to report a problem post / topic or member or how to block another member from sending you PMs, please take a few moments to check out our forum called a Users Guide to TamaTalk - it has some really useful topics to help you get the most from the site :huh:

*closed*