tamatalk might be unsafe...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i recently discovered some messages like spam! there is no control over the kind of messages sent in tamatalk. someone could like send you a virus or post scams onto tamatalk! to help protect tamatalk, i suggest that we set up a voting system for trying to find a way of monitoring topics, posts and pms, or just letting spam be produced in tamatalk.

PROTECT TAMATALK! START NOW!

(I do several posts with that at the end-it means this post is to protect tamatalk)

please say your vote...and anyone closing the topic? their vote is not counted!

I guess my vote isn't going to count :p

Ah well, I suppose I should just keep moderating the TamaTalk site along with all the other hard working TamaTalk Guides who do their best to keep the spam to a minimum and control the scammers... at least it is more effective than making a topic about it (posted in the wrong forum) :angry:

If you would like to know more about how to keep safe on TamaTalk or how to report a problem post / topic or member or how to block another member from sending you PMs, please take a few moments to check out our forum called a Users Guide to TamaTalk - it has some really useful topics to help you get the most from the site :huh:

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back