Tamagotchi ID

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nieshka

Reaction score
Hi, I just got the new Tamagotchi ID and I have no idea what to do with it. The instructions are in English, but the Tamagotchi itself is Japanese. Can't make heads or tails of it. Anyone know tips, tricks, secrets, unlocking stuff, etc? Thanks!

omg the instructions are in english well anyway If you have a tamagotchi color it is kinda like that wat i would do is watch youtube videos alot of those help show you how to play with it

The Tamagotchi-iD is relatively new. It's been out for only a little over a month now. Not many English-speaking people have them yet, so we don't have many informative topics written yet on Tamatalk.

There are the passwords in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...view=getnewpost

For the time being, most of the discoveries we're making are being posted in a rather rambling topic on Tama-Zone. (click here to see it.)

I'll post a Tamagotchi-iD guide on TamaTalk, after we've figured out a bit more about it.

P.S. which country did you purchase it in, that you were able to get one with English instructions?

Thanks so much, binary and gumdrop37!

I bought mine here in the Philippines. It has Japanese instructions but there are English instructions written beside it, like a translation or something. Wish I could put up a pic but I don't know how! :unsure:

I'm trying to figure out now how to get the last character thing in the status menu. Says you have to figure out the food or toy it likes but I've bought all the toys and it doesn't seem to like anything in particular!

Hope to see a guide soon! I don't even know what my Tamagotchi is called. It's white and fluffy and looks like a bunny?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Lavulitchi.

The four circles in the status screen hold the four Japanese letters Ta, Ma, To and Mo.

How to get them is different for each Tamagotchi-iD character. Here's how to get them for Lavulitchi.

Ta - eat Napolitan (Restaurant) (Napolitan is spaghetti with spicy tomato-sauce vegetables and meat)

Ma - eat Heart Cake (Cafe)

To - wear the Heart Sunglasses (Accessory Shop) / play with the Stage & Microphone (TamaDepa after password)

Mo - keep your character for 72 hours after she becomes an adult

Yeah, it is Lavulitchi. I read through the entire thread you posted here and saw your pictures. :wacko:

Cool, now I know how to get the Mo character! Guess I have to wait until I marry her off!

Now I feel kinda stupid for buying all those items. I feel like I wasted my money (and my poor Tama played her heart out).

Future generations will inherit the items Lavulitchi purchased. Sooner or later you'll raise a character that will need one of those items to get a Ta Ma To Mo letter.

Yeah, I never thought about that. Thanks, binary.

Something sucky happened to my Tama today. A friend of mine and I both got out Tamagotchis together so we've been connecting them as much as we could. We connected them again today and they got married! I wasn't able to get the Mo character! :kuribotchi:

I was really hoping to get that Lavulitchi stamp. Is there a growth chart out there already? I don't know what I did to get Lavulitchi. :(

Edit: Hmm, reading through the posts in the rambling thread you gave me, I don't see a particular growth pattern, do you? My 1st gen's growth was from the yellow bell - shell - Lavulitchi. Now I got the black star as a toddler. Wonder what she'll grow into.

Lavulitchi is a good-care adult. You can get her only from a good-care teen, Shelutchi (sea shell.) You can get Shelutchi from either female toddler; Hoshitchi (black shooting star) or Belutchi (yellow bell.)

About the unexpected mating:

Check their relationship level in the book icon. Select the top entry of the book icon's menu. The colour of the bar to the left of the connection friend's picture indicates the relationship level. Blue or green indicates they don't like each other enough to mate. If it's orange or red, they're opposite genders, and they're both old old enough, they may mate if you connect them.

If you want to continue connecting them, but not mate them, delete their entries from the book. When the picture is showing, press the B (middle) button. A "delete?" prompt will then appear. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No. If you select Yes, a "confirm?" prompt appears. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No.

After you've deleted their entries, they won't recognize each other as friends. You can now connect them several times before they reach that level again. (The Rank Up animation will indicate that their relationship level has gone up again.)

I bought mine here in the Philippines. It has Japanese instructions but there are English instructions written beside it, like a translation or something. Wish I could put up a pic but I don't know how! :huh:

I'm trying to figure out now how to get the last character thing in the status menu. Says you have to figure out the food or toy it likes but I've bought all the toys and it doesn't seem to like anything in particular!

Hope to see a guide soon! I don't even know what my Tamagotchi is called. It's white and fluffy and looks like a bunny?
Oh really? I bought mine too here in the Philippines!

My Tama grew today, and I got Shelutchi again! Do we already know all the possible adults in ID? I know there are 11 stamps to be had, so do we know who the 11 are?

I'll keep the connection things you taught me in mind. For now, we both got female Tamas so I don't expect we'll be mating soon. :D

@emirvaleza - Cool!

The eleven friends are shown on Bandai's page: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tamago_id/tamatomo.html
Mametchi, Kuromametchi, Gozarutchi

Kuchipatchi, Kikitchi

Lavulitchi, Chamametchi, Makiko

Memetchi, Furawatchi, Uwasatchi
OH WOW, that's a lot.

I managed to get another Lavulitchi. I wonder if there's already a guide to how we'll be able to get the rest of them? I fear I'll be getting another Lavulitchi at this rate (I'm on my 3rd gen so far).

Oh really? I bought mine too here in the Philippines!
..wow..emirvaleza where in the philippines did you bought your tamagotchi id??...

..plzzzzzzz reply..ASAP...

..I really want one

I bought mine here in the Philippines. It has Japanese instructions but there are English instructions written beside it, like a translation or something. Wish I could put up a pic but I don't know how! :D

nieshka where did you bought your tamagotchi id?...

im from philippines too..

and i don't know where to get one...

..i have tried to look in market market,Green hills toy kingdom and sm taytay..but still i didn't found any sign of tamagotchi iD...

plzzzz help!..

ASAP

<_< Oh, so it's just the INSRUCTIONS that's in english. I thought the game was in english, too. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back