The Time Traveller's Wife

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazeay

Reaction score
Okay so I read around the first chapter of that book, but then I just got really busy and didn't have time to read it yet. And I'm planning on picking it back up again.

So what do you think of it? Is it any good? Because I hear that it's a great book. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]If this your first time reading the book, I suggest reading it more than once. The time skipping is hard to keep track of and I've read the book twice. I still don't get it xD. [/SIZE]

I love the book - what I could of it - But just be cautious when reading.

Definitely a book you should read. I didn't find the timeskipping hard to keep track of, I found it quite original and interesting. It's very refreshing to read.

I'm reading it. I started yesterday. I actually don't find the time skips confusing at all. The first two times, I was like "whaaat!?" but you'll get the hang of it. I think it's a matter of imagination, because I can keep track in my head.

It's really good so far. I'm scared for the end though...

I thought this was a really original love story. The pace really picks up towards the inevitable ending.

Great idea, great execution - definitely something I would read several times - I really enjoyed the book. Not seen the film but I wonder how easy it would be to do justice to the story line in the book.

Hmm. I finished it a while back but I didn't like the end.

I didn't like Henry as a character at all; I felt bad for Clare, but that was about it. And Gomez! I loved him until he messed with Clare. That annoyed me. I just didn't like anything after the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back