Can't log in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
For some reason, Music City isn't letting me log in.

I know my ID and I KNOW my password (in fact, I logged in yesterday and it worked just fine)....So why can't I log in?

I know my ID and I KNOW my password (in fact, I logged in yesterday and it worked just fine)....So why can't I log in?
its not just you, its others

(like me)

having this issue.

Check this topic on Tamagotchi Home....

but yeah...

me and my friends got this problem too.

I was JUST about to ask this, LOL. I have the same problem, hopefully some update, I think that soon, a new tamagotchi will be released in the UK and USA? :) Oh, I have just clicked log in, but the screen has faded... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, it stopped working again...hopefully this means the new area will be up and running ;D

highly doubt it tho...

its just wishin!
thats the spirit! way to be optimistic! :) :(

i really hope thats the case too...but idk if it will be...in some topic a WHILE back i heard it would be opened spring 2010...but whos to say thats true

and yeah its not working for me either =-( all i have to say is that i picked a perfect weekend to have forgotten to sign up for the competition haha ;)

thats the spirit! way to be optimistic!  :lol:   :D  
i really hope thats the case too...but idk if it will be...in some topic a WHILE back i heard it would be opened spring 2010...but whos to say thats true

and yeah its not working for me either =-(

all i have to say is that i picked a perfect weekend to have forgotten to sign up for the competition haha :p
rofls xD

me too :p

but seriously, Bandai has got to open the new area ughhh!

i want new items and what what!

**Edit

music city was running for about...

1 minute, than it continued being stupid again XD

@ carnialee - oh my god it was!

i logged on by server. i got in, and when i was trying to log in my music star and it kind of worked.

then i clicked to see someone's profile, er, info (whatever it's called.) and it totally froze!

then it wouldn't let me go back on!

ughh. :)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have been having the exact same problem. I type my ID and password in right, but it says they're wrong! :unsure: :(

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Stupid website! :( ;) :D

And once again, I haven't been able to sign up for the contest!

Thanks to, The Stupid and Glitchy TMGC Music City Log-in System!

[SIZE=8pt]I need to calm down. -_- [/SIZE]

ugh. i have to keep clicking easy login and server select log in.

and, if i DO get in somehow, there's no one else there, it's being terribly slow, and i can't load something without it freezing.

i hope they fix it soon, because this would be a great time to go on music city, seeing as how alot of people are on their breaks and all. :angry:

Latest posts

Back