My Tamagotchi Music Star Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimitchi_Pal

Reaction score
12/24/09--*gasps dramatically* I got a Tamagotchi Music Star as a Christmas present! I wasted no time [after opening the rest of my presents, of course!] opening it up (the design is Sound Blast, by the way) and removing the white tab-thingy.

The baby that hatched was a boy; I named him Bob (pretty small name for a rock-star-to-be, huh?).

I also learned the hard way that waking up your Music Star while they're sleeping will add about 35-40 Stress Points (I'm NEVER doing that again...); luckily, Bob was happy again by the time he went back to sleep (sorry Bob!).

12/25/09--Bob is a Kuchitamatchi (the beaked toddler); he evolved last night. This Christmas morning, I wasted no time opening my first present once my Mom gave me the O.K. (can't have everything our way...).

Wow! Bob has been recieving a lot of mail today! I've also been connecting Bob with my v5 quite a bit lately; my v5 is a Cotton Candy design.

12/27/09--After mayhem with Bob, I couldn't bear to see a teenage Kikitchi with a baby, so I reset it the other day. I was hoping for a boy (so I could name him Bob again), but it was a girl, so I named her Bobbie.

Earlier today, Bobbie, who is now a Chamametchi (the female equivalent of Young Mametchi), made friends with two Tamagotchis at Music School. I named the band MKatz (why do rock bands use a "z?"). Her friends' names are Dino and Louis. :D

12/28/09--OMG! It's only my first generation, but Bobbie turned into a Mimitchi! I've kept her at a low stress level throughout her "younghood"; maybe that's why.

Meanwhile, the rest of the MKatz have also evolved; Dino is a Kuchipatchi and Louis is a Gozarutchi. The teacher brought them in for an interview, but despite their cute little piano-based song, they didn't like it... :wub:

The MKatz had their second interview/audition today, and this time, they were accepted and successfully gained the following:

>The Pro Debut (Woohoo!)

>10,000 Gotchi Points (I was running low on food money)

Additionally, the MKatz already have 2,046,302 fans. That's the 405th Star Ranking! :furawatchi:

EDIT: I will try to add a photo of Bobbie later.

Last edited by a moderator:
12/29/09--The MKatz performed at 3 concerts last night. Now they have 5,058,692 fans (the 77th Star Ranking)!

12/30/09--WOW! The MKatz have 29,919,782 fans! That's the 9th Star Ranking!

And, Bobbie recieved 500,000 Gotchi Points for today's pay! :eek:

Latest posts

Back