(-Hatch Universe-)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magnom822

Reaction score
Well hi Tama-Owner's im magnom822 (wind) and just to say i will be group hatching in the 20th-jan i hope you join :)

oh and one more leftover

if u dont get what i mean by Plan,Hatch,Trade,Fun heres what it means

Plan-Of course we gotta plan date (20 jan 2010) oh and if someone cant make it just pm me and we will change date :)

Hatch-Hatch your tama on same day :)

Trade-Now this one people should of been stuck on,we trade info of our tamas (like a journal) making it to a hatchy-loggie :)

Fun-name says it all :)

oh and Hatch universe is were we have like a hatch per month

well i hope you join (pm me when ur joining)

Kay so no one is joining so far so :'( but if you like lessay visit this website please please join it it doesnt matter if you dont have a tamagotchi i just really want members kay? thank you :unsure:

thank you thank you (wow i finally done somthing good) anyways list of people:

marill822:Will Hatch

gozarutchisawsome:Mabye

kapaka789:Will Hatch

Last edited by a moderator:
me 2 XD oh and this is going great an it may be changing to 10 jan anyone cant? (i did say MABYE)

:pochitchi: The 10th!? My current Tama will be five by then! If he is still unhealthy by then, I'll join in. :pochitchi:

I guess i'll be first then. I'm hatching a 4.5 tama I got from walgreens for this hatch. The shell design is blue hawaiian. Has a white star and frame around the screen. The buttons are white as well.

I have pictures of it on my log. I like putting them there =]

I have hatched my 4.5 tama at exactly 8:45 AM...

It's a boy(yay!)! His name is Nari and after four hours, I have gained 5700 Gotchi points and his stats: 30 Funny, 34 Gorgeous, and 26 Righteous. Currently 11 LBs.

He is now that Star-Shaped-Flat-Yellow-Star-Thingamajigger-Gotchi...

If anyone is interested I have my log of this hatch on my blog it is in company of a V3 as well a day earlier. The link is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back