A Great Way to Get Items and Neopoints!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jelvischan00

Reaction score
Who would like to get some neopoints for your account on neopets?

Are you kind of broke, only getting just about 50NP per day in your bank?

Well, I may be able to fix this. I set up a neopets shopping center at my site, located at NeoShop. Here, you can go to the pages that are listed, which are Shopping, Testimonials, Help me, and even Link Back.

The main page is the shopping page. You see here, I added about 6 categories with different things in them. I have rare scratchcards, expensive codestones, healing and battledome potion sets, NeoDeck cards, and yes, you heard it, Neopoints! You just have to pay with PayPal, and it is very cheap and a GREAT DEAL!.

Do you know what is even better? You can go to the POST YOUR SHOP page and stick your shop in with a description and an automatic link to it. How great?

But wait, it gets better! You can submit your own items to me, I will put them in the shopping section for everyone to view and make a choice to buy it or not.

Head on over to NeoShop.co.nr, bote for me with the button at the top, and start your exploring through the forest of items and neopoints to buy from.

You can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

JelvisChan00 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but this isn't allowed. Selling virtual items for real money is very much against Neo's rules. Everyone who participates would get frozen, including the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back