SkullCandy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted Windows

Reaction score
Do you know SkullCandy? They sell some cool and amazing earphones/headphones.

I took a picture of it cause it's cool and yeah.

Here, take a look:

SkullCandy

SkullCandy

It's very cool but it's expensive. It cost P828.00 something here in the Philippines or $18.00. You'll feel like regretting when you bought one cause you spend P828.00 just for an earphone. *Sigh.*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the ones Abby has, but they broke. So did my brothers. Ahaha, their earbuds suck, but their headphones are pretty good.

My mom bought new Gummy earbuds for me as a Christmas gift. Otherwise, I just use my sister's ghetto-phones. :3 They're giant. And oldschool. But they work well enough. :)

Ahh. Okay. We call it earphones here in the Philippines and sometimes Headset so yeah. :)
Oh, we call them earphones too. x)

I worded my post wrong. I meant like earphones are different than headphones, and the ones that I had were headphones, not earphones. I edited it so that it made more sense.

I didn't mean to make it sound like you were saying it wrong xD

My friend had the earbuds, and I could not stand them at all.

So I get these, because I get at least one to two months out of them, they're only about ten bucks, and they have a quadrillion different colors. I get a different color everytime. Mine are lime green now. ;D

Meh .. I use earphone and headphone interchangeably. I never go for headphones. Too bulky for my taste. I always use earphones because they're super comfy and cheap. It's the first time I've heard of Skullcandy but they do look neat. :) My very first pair of earphones were sort of like this.

Then I upgraded to these. I loved them like crazy. <3 My brother tore them out of my hands and ripped the wire apart. The kind I'm using now is a really cheap, no-name brand that I couldn't find a picture of. I'd really love a new pair for my birthday. >.<

[SIZE=7pt]No matter how cute those are- no pair of headphones/earphones/ear buds are worth more than $10 dollars.. That's just a bit ridiculous. And those headphones are way to bulky, no one will be comfortable with those. :\[/SIZE]

Naah.

When I had my iPod I wanted the headphones, but with my iPhone I'm happy with the Apple ones.

headphones are too bulky for my taste. i prefer the earbuds, although not the kind with rubber on the ends, they never stay in my ears. i like the regular apple headphones just fine, although after four years they finally broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back