Tamagotchi-iD menus & stats screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binary

Reaction score
This is for the Japanese-language model Tamagotchi-iD.

Stats

Screen 1

The first status screen shows hungry and friendship levels, Ta Ma To Mo letters you've earned, and your cash-on-hand.

Hungry level is shown at the top of the first screen. The display ranges from four empty circles (in need of food) to four rice bowls. Note: there are two additional circles that are hidden, making 6 in total.

Immediately below this is the degree of friendship gauge. As friendship is increased, a coloured bar moves towards the right. The maximum length of the bar can be increased by finding one or more of the four Ta Ma To Mo letters. Any Ta Ma To Mo letters that you've found will be displayed in the four circles below the gauge. Click here to see the topic about how to earn the Ta Ma To Mo letters.

At the very bottom of this screen, your cash-on-hand (Gotchi points) is shown.

Screen 2

This screen shows the friend Stamps you've earned. Once you've collected all four Ta Ma To Mo letters, you get the friend stamp for your current character. There are 11 stamps available. (Duplicate stamps will not be issued.) The number of friend stamps you've earned is displayed in the bottom right corner.

Screen 3

There is a lot of information on this screen.

Top line: character type, e.g. "mametchi" Click here to see the character & growth chart in English.

Middle left: gender - pink symbol for girl, blue for boy.

Middle right-upper: age

Middle right-lower: weight, in grams - g

Bottom line: generation.

Food

Top menu entry is for meals, bottom is for snacks. Each leads to a sub-menu. Note: you may not be able to select some sub-menu entries, depending on the growth stage of your character.

Meals

Refrigerator (home cooked)

Convenience Store

Restaurant

Snacks

Cupboard (home cooked)

TamaDoughnuts

TamaCafe

After selecting a sub-menu entry, a catalog of available foods will appear, showing the picture of each item. Click here to see the topic containing a food chart illustrated with English titles.

Bathroom

If your character needs to go poo, selecting this icon will send them to the toilet.

If there's poo on the floor, selecting this icon will clean it up.

If your character doesn't need to go poo, and there isn't any poo on the floor, a sub-menu will appear.

Bathroom

Toilet

Bath

Door

Note: you may not be able to select some destinations, depending on the growth stage of your character.

Screen 1

Numbering them 1 to 4, from top to bottom:

1.Game Center. Sub-menu: GoGo Slot, Catch

2.Doughnut Playground

3.Gotchi Interior. Sub-menu 1st page: living room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, 2nd page: bedroom. After selecting the room and style you wish to change to, a confirm remodel question appears. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No.

4.TamaDepa. After selecting the item you wish to buy, a confirm purchase question appears. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No.

Screen 2

1.Photo Studio. After selecting the costume and backdrop, the price and a confirm purchase question appears. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No. If a screen full of Japanese text appears, it means your photo album is already full. Your photo album contents will appear. Press the A (left) button to flip through the pages. When you see the one you want to delete, press the B (middle) button. At the "confirm?" prompt, the top selection is Yes, the bottom is No.

2.Accessories Shop. After selecting the item you wish to buy, a confirm purchase question appears. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No.

3.Matchmaker. After viewing the three prospective mates, use the A (left) button to indicate your selection, then press the B (middle) button to have them get married, or press the C (right) button to leave without selecting a mate.

4.Friend Plaza

Connect (Heart)

Screen 1

1.Tamagotchi-iD

2.TMGC+C

3.Hexagontchi

4.Download from cell phone

Screen 2

Numbering them 1 to 2, from top to bottom:

1.Password. Sub-menu: Numbers, Letters. Click here to see the list of passwords.

2.Special Connection (e.g. DekaTama at TamaDepa Harajuku)

Closet

Select the accessory you want your character to wear. To have them take off their current accessory and not replace it with another, select the entry showing only the Japanese word hazusu (remove).

Treasure Chest

1.Daily Necessities.

2.Toys

3.Special

4.McDonalds Bag (this entry is shown only if you've entered a McDonalds password)

Click here to see the topic containing an item chart illustrated with English titles.

Book

The top entry is to view information about friends you've connected with. To delete an entry in this catalog, press the B (middle) button. A "delete?" prompt will then appear. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No. If you select Yes, a "confirm?" prompt appears. The top selection is Yes, the bottom is No.

The bottom entry is to view your photo album. Up to five photos from the photo studio can be stored here.

Reset

When you press the Reset button on the back, a menu will appear. The top selection is Load, the bottom is Reset.

Last edited by a moderator:
omigosh this Is awesome thank you so much binary do you think you will be able to make a character chart for the tamagotchi id soon I would love to have one

What is the friend plaza, and how do you mate them?
The Friends Plaza travel destination is unlocked when you have earned all four Ta Ma To Mo letters (and you have 2 or more friend stamps, and the friend bar is full enough.) When you send your Tamagotchi character there, s/he will meet one of the characters you've previously raised, and they will have a conversation.

The Tamagotchi-iD can be mated by using the matchmaker travel destination, or by connection to another Tamagotchi-iD. If you connect two opposite gender, appropriate aged Tamagotchi-iD characters, they may mate if their relationship level is high enough. Whether they mate, exchange a gift, or play a game is random.

my Tamagotchi's Friend Plaza isn't working..my brother and I used to connect our tamagotchi...I've got one stamp..a Mametchi one..but whenever we connect our tamagotchi with different characters (after he sent his tamagotchi to match maker and grown to adult)..we never got any other stamp again..is it bacause we were always connecting a the same tamagotchi??

I'm not certain if this is anywhere else on any of the boards... I've searched multiple times without much success but I thought I would chip in that if you use the B button to get to the clock and then hit B and C simultaneously, it will bring you to the brightness setting screen. Lower screen brightness with A, increase it with B and set it with C.

my Tamagotchi's Friend Plaza isn't working..my brother and I used to connect our tamagotchi...I've got one stamp..a Mametchi one..but whenever we connect our tamagotchi with different characters (after he sent his tamagotchi to match maker and grown to adult)..we never got any other stamp again..is it bacause we were always connecting a the same tamagotchi??
To get a character's stamp, you have to raise that character on your Tamagotchi-iD.

Connecting adds a character to your friends list (accessed via the book icon.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hexegon codes topic it has ALL the compatible hexagon codes on request I'll pm people a guide of HEXAGON letters I won't put it on the topic cos it's a spoiler but enough demands I'll put it on

Latest posts

Back