Tamagotchi-iD character & growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
This is for the Japanese-language model Tamagotchi-iD.

iD%20character%20growth%20chart.png

The above image is the Tamagotchi-iD Character & Growth Chart.

It seems to be random which of the toddler characters you get.

Whether you've raised a good-care or bad-care teen will determine which adult characters you can get.

The number in brackets (like this) is the number of care misses you allowed in the previous growth stage.

Example: to get Furawatchi, allow 4 or more care misses during the toddler stage, then allow 1, 2, or 3 care misses during the teen stage.

How to get a care miss:

Allow all the rice bowls to empty, or* allow the friendship bar to empty. When this occurs, the attention icon will light, and a speech bubble will appear as the Tamagotchi-iD character calls for you. Don't tend to their needs yet. After 15 minutes, the attention icon will turn off. This is a care miss. At this moment, your Tamagotchi-iD character may: act as if nothing has happened; turn their back on you; start begging for help; or become ill (and require medical assistance.) After the attention icon has turned off, you should fill one rice bowl (if all were empty,) or fill some of the friendship bar (if it was empty.)

* It's not advisable to allow both to empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't any oldies. As the press release said, you get to keep your friend (adult-stage) character for as long as you want.

The only secret characters I know of are the color changes that can happen to Chamametchi (have her drink cream soda three times in a row to make her turn green) and Kuromametchi (have him eat pizza three times in a row to make him turn red.)

they mentioned in the early advertising the tamagotchi ID adults could develop a personality when it reached the adult stage? just crossed my mind, ordered my tamagotchi ID 2 days ago and should be getting it soon! :rolleyes:

This is for the Japanese-language model Tamagotchi-iD.
Click here to see the Tamagotchi-iD Character & Growth Chart.

It seems to be random which of the toddler characters you get.

Whether you've raised a good-care or bad-care teen will determine which adult characcters you can get.

The number in brackets (like this) is the number of care misses you allowed in the previous growth stage.

Example: to get Furawatchi, allow 4 or more care misses during the toddler stage, then allow 1, 2, or 3 care misses during the teen stage.

How to get a care miss:

Allow all the rice bowls to empty, or* allow the friendship bar to empty. When this occurs, the attention icon will light, and a speech bubble will appear as the Tamagotchi-iD character calls for you. Don't tend to their needs yet. After 15 minutes, the attention icon will turn off. This is a care miss. At this moment, your Tamagotchi-iD character may: act as if nothing has happened; turn their back on you; start begging for help; or become ill (and require medical assistance.) After the attention icon has turned off, you should fill one rice bowl (if all were empty,) or fill some of the friendship bar (if it was empty.)

* It's not advisable to allow both to empty.
They're so cute! :angry:

What is the Tamagotchi-ID? Can I have a look at what it looks like anyone?

What is the Tamagotchi-ID? Can I have a look at what it looks like anyone?
The Tamagotchi-iD is the latest model Tamagotchi to be released in Japan. It came out on November 23, 2009. It sells for about 5000 yen ($50) in toy shops in Japan. It's expensive because it has a color screen. Using a Japanese cell phone, it's possible to download additional content (meals, snacks, hats, wallpaper, mini-games, etc.) from Tama-iD.com onto the Tamagotchi-iD through the infrared port on the top. Unfortunately, the Tama-iD.com web site works only in Japan. As far as we know, the Tamagotchi-iD will not be available for sale in North America nor Europe.

For pictures and videos:

Go to https://images.google.com/ and in the search box, type Tamagotchi-iD and then click the Search Images button.

Go to https://www.youtube.com/ and in the search box, type Tamagotchi-iD and then click the Search button.

I think it is weird how Chuuchutchi has three adult evolutions and Monpatchi has only two, I wonder why they did not give Monpatchi a third evolution.

I think it is weird how Chuuchutchi has three adult evolutions and Monpatchi has only two, I wonder why they did not give Monpatchi a third evolution.
That is a bit strange

About the whole thing with the character birthdays (apparently they each have a different birthday, on which you are supposed to give them that cake), does anyone know any of the birthdays?? the only one i know is mametchi on november 23rd (as mentioned in the instructions).

Character____Birthday (MM/DD)

Mametchit_________11/23

Kuromametchia_____ 7/19

Gozarutchim_______ 2/02

Kuchipatchia______ 5/18

Kikitchit_________ 7/28

Lavulitchia_______ 9/10

Chamametchil______ 2/22

Makikok___________11/07

Memetchi._________10/10

Furawatchicom_____ 4/08

Uwasatchi_________ 6/21

I had a theory that there were one male and one female toddler for odd generations and one male and one female for even generations but obviously that is not correct. On my 1st generation (odd) my Pitchikutchi became a Hoshitchi and on my 4th generation (even) my Pitchikutchi became Hoshitchi again.

Character____Birthday (MM/DD)Mametchit_________11/23

Kuromametchia_____ 7/19

Gozarutchim_______ 2/02

Kuchipatchia______ 5/18

Kikitchit_________ 7/28

Lavulitchia_______ 9/10

Chamametchil______ 2/22

Makikok___________11/07

Memetchi._________10/10

Furawatchicom_____ 4/08

Uwasatchi_________ 6/21
how come the owner is not allowed to set the name and the birthday of the tama?

i thought you could..

I haven't tested this out yet, but I think the toddlers aren't random at all! :huh:

Hoshitchi & Hanepatchi = Good care

Belltchi & Mattaritchi = Bad care

To get good care you have to full up the whole friendship bar, and full all the shown rice bowls. And have no poops in the room.

To get bad care, you have to have a poop or more in the room. Have one or more shown rice bowls empty, and friendship bar not so full or empty.

I don't know if this is true..... but all my past Tamagotchis make this true. :)

I haven't tested this out yet, but I think the toddlers aren't random at all! :huh:
Hoshitchi & Hanepatchi = Good care

Belltchi & Mattaritchi = Bad care

To get good care you have to full up the whole friendship bar, and full all the shown rice bowls. And have no poops in the room.

To get bad care, you have to have a poop or more in the room. Have one or more shown rice bowls empty, and friendship bar not so full or empty.

I don't know if this is true..... but all my past Tamagotchis make this true. :)
It could be true but...

I took bad care of my Pitchikutchi and ended up with a Hoshitchi, but all of my Patchikutchi's became Mattaritchi's when I neglected them (Letting the food bowls empty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back