LOOKING FOR BUNNY MUTSU & GLOW IN THE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HELP ME FIND ONE!!!!!!!!

• YES,I FOUND ONE BUT IT IS EXPENSIVE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES I FOUND BOTH OF THEM REAL CHEAP

• I FOUND A BUNNY

• I FOUND THE GLOW IN THE DARK WHALE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama111

Reaction score
ANYTHING WILL HELP.I DONT NEED THE TANK.I ALREADY HAVE ONE(OKAY ,OKAY,ITS ON ITS WAY).THANKS I NEED ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, good luck with that. They are very hard to come by even in Japan.

Your very best bet in the world is the Yahoo Japan auctions. Every one gets listed from time to time.

If you are that desperate, there are international online auction services you can use. Find one of them and let them know you want a Mutsu off the Yahoo Japan auctions. The whole process will take quite a long time to find what you really want and it will not be cheap

Aw man...Im looking EVERYWHERE I can to look for a Mutsu on sale. I CANT FIND ANY!! :(

I forgot to put it is a hand drew picture ah..... I am so confused forgive me!!!!!!

ANYTHING WILL HELP.I DONT NEED THE TANK.I ALREADY HAVE ONE(OKAY ,OKAY,ITS ON ITS WAY).THANKS I NEED ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look in Ebay everyday. You never know when you can find one there. I got mine there. :huh:

I forgot to put it is a hand drew picture ah..... I am so confused forgive me!!!!!!
[SIZE=12pt] Gah! You lie too much! You said you had a Puppy Mutsu but you didn't! You had a poster. Then you said you have a Puppy Mutsu again and it is a hand-drew picture. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt] Gah! You lie too much! You said you had a Puppy Mutsu but you didn't! You had a poster. Then you said you have a Puppy Mutsu again and it is a hand-drew picture. [/SIZE]
And you lie about your age! Whats wrong with you!? Tell us the truth. :D

I'm not going to believe kk2334 in anything anymore. :)
Yes,

As much as I would like to, I don't think I can. She said her friend got her two Japanese Mutsu's off eBay. I have been watching eBay for a while and no Japanese ones have came up. And even if she did buy them, why would she give them away?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back