Tamagotchi world tour Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

furbitchi

• furbitchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:56 AM ( #18 )

I don't understand.
Why late spring?

The note from BanDai only states that the Music Star will be sold into 2010. It doesn't state that they're planning a new product in late spring.

It does state that they "may add more products to the Tamagotchi line by late next year..

Doesn't that suggest it's unlikely to happen in Spring - and is more likely to happen (if at all) late in the year 2010? (in November or December, for example) :angry:

they said it bcause thats when they will expect it to arrive but it could come late to tho

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:03 AM ( #19 )

I think that it is time to close this topic. Tamagotchi music star world tour edition HAS been cancelled, but may be released some time next year, or possibly never. The tama-go will almost definately be released later this year, and it might help if we give bandai our support. I think for now it is more important to research this product, and make discussion about it here:
http://www.tamatalk....howtopic=166581

If this topic continues to stay open, a lot of people may get confused or excited about the fact that there may be a WTE, when actually it may not be the truth.