CHERUB

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyOldLady

Reaction score
CHERUB is a fantastic series of books, currently with ten books in total, with an eleventh coming soon.

Criminals don't expect that children are spying on them, and that's why we have CHERUB. You can be any age to join CHERUB, but you have to be 10-17 to go on missions.

CHERUB is an agency for, as I mentioned just before, children between the ages of ten and seventeen. These children are all from care homes, and are mostly orphans. They are trained in martial arts, and are also taught how to drive from young ages, how to computer hack, how to sneak around unnoticed, and are taught several languages, along with the normal lessons you get in average schools.

They are sent on missions after they have passed a tough, 100 day long basic training course. The missions are mainly befriending a criminal's child to get into the criminal's home.

The main character in the first few books is a boy named James Adams. I won't go into too much detail about him in case you haven't read them yet, but now want to. I'll just say he has a sister named Lauren.

I'm not sure if these books are available in other countries, but these books are set in England, and since that's where I live, that's where I bought them. If you can't get them where you live I'm sure you could get them online.

I love the cherub books too. I currently on book 8.

The 11th book is already out. I live in England too.

I live in Australia and I am hunting down CHERUB: The Recruit. They are sold here. I have read CHERUB: The Sleepwalker and by far, my favorite part is when Lauren, Dana, James, etc all become black shirts, when they do the training course. I think that would be fun! It would be scary but fun. If you know where I can read the recruit online, please tell me!!

I finished Brigands MC a couple of days ago. I can't wait for Shadow Wave.

And I'm really glad Kerry and James got back together<3 Dana was cool at first, but when James started liking her she just turned into a huge slut :|

And I really like Lauren's character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back