Have you ever angry faced at someone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AB5798

Reaction score
Yep lots of times. :nazotchi: I angry face at guests, tarakotchis, seribetchis, and all those annoying people who were asking," Wanna Be Friends?" like a million times! :angry:

I hate guests. They stand there and on the game where you battle with 2 people or cpus, they cannot even hit a fan note!

Seribetchis? You mean Sebiretchi, right?
Hey I also hate Sebiretchi now. :lol:
haha i copied and pasted from AB5798 :eek:

i never know how to spell them unless its right infront of me

but yea..they look stupid. they seriously LOOK stupid..

i wish i could slap it.

I don't like angry-facing - it's just rude, after all. :D

However, I've done it before toward people that are generally annoying - but I don't "hate" according to the character the person is logged on as. It's like judging a book by its cover, once you think about it.

i angry face at guests standing on me and at all the masktchis and kunoitchis and gozarutchis and tosakatchis but i hate nonopotchi as well.

and i hate new guests. they are like level 1s with no CD and you check out there room...empty! (sorry if your a new guest i think its fun being 1 but not fun when u see a empty room).

I don't angry face anyone.

Well, I did once angry face someone when they kept on beating me on Rock the Stage at Club Pop.

I don't see why some of you have problems with Sebiretchis. I think they're awesome. They blow fire, ya know! ;)

And I love Tarakotchis. Tarakotchi is my 4th favorite out of ALL Tamagotchi characters I know.

the poeple that want to exchange a tree for my deiestany star and Sebiretchi's i hate dinosaurs

I dont like guests too!!! They come in front of you and says check the mailbox in your room and lets exchange items and wanna be friends like million times!!! Its just SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!!!

Do they think that any1 50 level guy would like to be 1 level guest's friend!?!?!?!?!? :angry:

But there are many good guests I cant remember any names. But there are many other guys who are also SOOOO annoying. I dont want to say any names but I think you know them too. They have visited your room almost everyday and when they see you they follow you anywhere! :angry: :lol:

I dont like guests too!!! They come in front of you and says check the mailbox in your room and lets exchange items and wanna be friends like million times!!! Its just SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!!! Do they think that any1 50 level guy would like to be 1 level guest's friend!?!?!?!?!? :huh:

But there are many good guests I cant remember any names. But there are many other guys who are also SOOOO annoying. I dont want to say any names but I think you know them too. They have visited your room almost everyday and when they see you they follow you anywhere! :( :lol:
lol! :p They love following people but sometimes it's kinda fun to hide and outrun them B) But still I know who you're talking about! They'll just never leave you alone! B)

I dont like guests too!!! They come in front of you and says check the mailbox in your room and lets exchange items and wanna be friends like million times!!! Its just SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!!! Do they think that any1 50 level guy would like to be 1 level guest's friend!?!?!?!?!? :furawatchi:

But there are many good guests I cant remember any names. But there are many other guys who are also SOOOO annoying. I dont want to say any names but I think you know them too. They have visited your room almost everyday and when they see you they follow you anywhere! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
It's usually guests like them who are the ones that send those lousy trade offers, because they are new and don't seem to have realised that items like Pumpkins and Christmas Tree can be obtained for free by anyone! :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]Nah, I never angry face anyone, It's rude and disrespectful, I really don't see what you have against guests and sebiretchi's, sebiretchi's are only characters, you can't angry face them for no reason, and guests, most of them aren't bothersome, so I don't know why you just angry face everyone you see, you were a guest too you know, just think how the person on the other PC feels! All they want to do is enjoy tamatown, by doing that you are making them feel unwelcome. [/SIZE] :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back