Should I start liking Tamagotchis again?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

298Azurill

Reaction score
On my 10th birthday, I placed all my tamagotchis in a treasure chest, and kept it just for memory. Later, I started thinking about it. Should I start liking them again?

Good things:

Enjoyable

great concept

8 Bit graphics (Like pokemon Gold!!!)

Strange surprises as I progress

Bad things:

Get made fun of (I got beaten senslessly for bringing a pokewalker!)

Its just a toy (I've had one for 4 years and it just seems like one of those "Nintendogs" games)

yes you sould,im 10 :lol: turning 11 and i love tamagotchis :lol: so plz play with them again :D ok bte :lol:

Ultimately, it's your decision, but I'll let you know that I'm 16, turning 17 in July, and I love tamagotchi's.

I think that you should start playing with them again, just don't bring them to school or let anyone know. I don't, I just put them to sleep(set the time to the tama's bed time) while I'm at school, and then when I get home I wake them up.

I'm sorry that you got beaten up for that though :lol:

Just don't let anyone know, except your family, they don't really count.

:lol:

Hope I helped, you can PM me if you want to :lol:

I'm 20 and I still adore tamagotchi. They're my stress relief. When I'm off on break, and away from my friends, my tamagotchi keep me company.

yes,

tama's rock plus i have been playing tama's for 9 and if you get teased then dont birng tama's to school

You could start liking Tamas again. I'm 12, I stoped liking Tamas, but then I did the same thing just like u. I thought about it and then I played with it. So you should start liking Tamas.I still get teased by the 8th graders and the 6th graders and my class but I dont care because they could say what they want to say. Just dust it off and continue your life with Tamagotchi.

P.S: But when I had finished putting the date and stuff the battery died. But I got new ones. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I still enjoy my Tamas; however, they are all deactivated for now. I'm too busy to take care of even just one for now. But that will change; it always does.

Iam 11 and i totally LOVE my tams. Sometimes i feel a bit embarrased though when others notices and gives strange looks... :eek: :huh: :rolleyes: :D kinda like these memetchis! :) But don't care about such idiots! :lol:

Of course you should like tamas again. I'm 14 and I love my Music Star. Yes, I get teased if people see it at school, but I don't care because that's how much I love tamas. :angry:

I am starting to play the GBA game and my V4. THANKS GUYS!

Off topic, but what is this orange light bulb character? -> :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
my sister still plays with tamagotchis and shes 27 so i dont think its an age thing it just depends wether there fun for you me and all my friends love them were aloud to have them in school so i am constantly with them so im addicted but u decide

the orange light bulb character is memetchi one of the main tamagotchis also the family is sorta named after her the memefamily shes super cute one of my favorites a girly character ya no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back