Photo

Click Happy on Ebay

• This topic is locked

maojai

• maojai user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 September 2004 - 11:08 PM ( #1 )

I feel pretty foolish hehe. I was viewing Tamagotchi Connexion auctions on ebay after coming home from work tonight. It's currently 1am. NEways, I thought I had clicked on a normal auction but it was a strictly "buy now" one. I have no clue where my brain was when I clicked "buy it now" and confirmed it too! :D

I do want a connexion, but, I dunno about paying $25 for it. But that's what I got since I can't retract my bid haha. I hope it's worth it B) At least I do know it's a authentic one, it's from barbscollectibles.

I've learned my lesson not to be click happy while not fully conscious and I guess it could have been worse. It could have been like $30 (not including shipping), or worse a fake one hehe.

Replies

Views

Started

20 Sep 2004

Last Post

21 Sep 2004

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 September 2004 - 01:13 PM ( #2 )

I'm sure it's the real thing. I've heard that seller sells the real thing. :D
$25 isn't a horrible price. I've paid more for one of those. :D
Chalk it up to fate. You were supposed to get it. B) :D

maojai

• maojai user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 September 2004 - 05:21 PM ( #3 )

Yeah.....but I'm not so sure yet. My address on the paypal account had a typo in it. I've tried emailing the lady a few times to let her know, but she hasn't responded to any of my emails, aside from leaving me a positive feedback (this was before i found out my address was messed up). Hopefully she hasn't sent it out yet or if she has, she has read my email about the address error.