Click Happy on Ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maojai

Reaction score
I feel pretty foolish hehe. I was viewing Tamagotchi Connexion auctions on ebay after coming home from work tonight. It's currently 1am. NEways, I thought I had clicked on a normal auction but it was a strictly "buy now" one. I have no clue where my brain was when I clicked "buy it now" and confirmed it too! :D

I do want a connexion, but, I dunno about paying $25 for it. But that's what I got since I can't retract my bid haha. I hope it's worth it B) At least I do know it's a authentic one, it's from barbscollectibles.

I've learned my lesson not to be click happy while not fully conscious and I guess it could have been worse. It could have been like $30 (not including shipping), or worse a fake one hehe.

I'm sure it's the real thing. I've heard that seller sells the real thing. :D

$25 isn't a horrible price. I've paid more for one of those. :D

Chalk it up to fate. You were supposed to get it. B) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.....but I'm not so sure yet. My address on the paypal account had a typo in it. I've tried emailing the lady a few times to let her know, but she hasn't responded to any of my emails, aside from leaving me a positive feedback (this was before i found out my address was messed up). Hopefully she hasn't sent it out yet or if she has, she has read my email about the address error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back