Slow Poke D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alitchi

Reaction score
I have a Tamagotchi 4.5, and it just recently evolved in to Mametchi (Not that that has to do with anything)

My tamagotchi is going super slow, for example, when I go to recieve mail it takes so long to open the envelope.

When my tamagotchi is being fed he takes atleast 5 minutest to eat, and it's so laggy. Does anyone know what happened? I'm so confused! :kuribotchi: I just want to play with my tamagotchi but it's being so strange. Also, when he reaches the left side of the screen he lays down and gets back up. I'm positive its an official Bandai product, too. Any suggestions?

The only thing I can think of I did differently was set the date to 12/24 at 10:29 so I could get a present, but at that point the lights were on and my Tamagotchi was sitting up in bed with a present next to it. I couldn't access the clock and I couldn't check the happiness and hunger levels like you usually can when your tama is sleeping. I finally got to change the date/time back in the morning, and it was fine all day up until an hour ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you need to change the battery's if that dosent work the reset the tama..

but if nothing works you might need to return your tama.

sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back