Hack tamagotchi music city!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of everyone who may use this, I say a [SIZE=21pt]BIG Thank You to:[/SIZE]

samtchi for posting it here on TamaTalk. ^_^

JamesChaplin1 (on Tama-Zone) for posting it on Tama-Zone in the first place. ^_^

The great people who made the website that lets you do it! ^_^

I figured I might as well just use this for my CD level on Music City because it's impossible for me (or anyone else!) to win the contests with those people who are constantly voting for themselves.

(Like how it used to be impossible for the UK to win the Eurovision Song Contest because of all those Eastern European countries voting for each other!) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
why would you do that it takes the fun away from music star i already have 27494 (really) so i just hate cheaters like that ^_^

why would you do that it takes the fun away from music star i already have 27494 (really) so i just hate cheaters like that ^_^
I only do it for CD experience so I can get those items because, like I already said, there are people who are always giving themselves hundreds of points in the contests by voting for themselves, so they always win and it's impossible for anyone else to win. ^_^

I don't do it for Gotchi points. I play the games for that.

If you ask me, it's impossible to take away the fun of the contests because those guys have already done it! ^_^

yeah,it defeats all the purpose for music city.

if you are dedicated to music city,

than you could get a gotchi gold cd lvl if you really try.
Being perfectly honest, I doubt even Tama-Star_Girl would be able to win the contests now.

And unless you stay on the computer for 24 hours straight playing games on Music City, it'll take weeks months for someone who's not popular on the site (like me! ^_^ ) to be able to get to Gold and above.

You think I'm exaggerating? Ok, explain to me that it's still possible when I had used the same Ultimate Silver CD for 2 months straight in the contests and I never got to Gold!

i dont think ur exaggerating at all.

yes it does take a long time to just get 4th gold,

but like i said before,

cheating defeats the whole purpose.

yes i know u have a good reason,

but if u wanna enjoy Music City to the fullest extent,

than you wouldnt cheat ^--^

i dont think ur exaggerating at all.yes it does take a long time to just get 4th gold,

but like i said before,

cheating defeats the whole purpose.

yes i know u have a good reason,

but if u wanna enjoy Music City to the fullest extent,

than you wouldnt cheat ^--^

OK. I'll give it another chance.

I'll get rid of the stardom items that I got today, and I'll get my CD back to Ultimate Silver again.

But if those contest cheaters stay at the top for too long, then I'm gonna hack! :p :p

You already posted this in Tips & Tricks.

I understand that you're excited about the hack, but please try not to duplicate topics in different forum areas? (It's just spam).

(closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back